ScubaBoard Fifth Anniversary Party & Buddy Bash at Weeki Wachi 7/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Scott. I wasn't sure if a buddy was "required" to attend or not. I'll be there for sure. looking forward to meeting sone of you'all!

ScottZeagle:
Pete is right..

It isn't a normal "buddy" situation, either.

If you come alone, you will NOT have a problem diving.

Scott

NetDoc:
This will not be your "normal" night diving. In fact, you really won't need a light. Think of a "Pink Floyd" night dive. :D
Pink Floyd night dive?
Are there large underwater lights (like at Devil's Den) except that flash red, violet, and yellow?

That would actually be pretty cool.

Still, I doubt I could convice my wife to do any sort of night dive. But if the thing starts at 4PM, and it isn't getting dark until after 8 PM there should be plenty of time for a late afternoon dive.

Hey well if no one wants tanks filled then i do not need to try and stay open late. Being I thought my dive shop Down Under Scuba was a part of putting this thing on. And being I am the only shop in hernando county. If anyone needs tanks filled we can always run to the shop it is in spitting distance...

So far I'll be alone.
I should be there around 5pm
Any of you guys need to buddy up
I'm available. They are advertising 2 for one at a price of $50.
I just don't want to show up alone and waste my time if I can't dive.
And I don't want to pay $50 for 1 person.
Fred

Since I have to come from Jax ,
Driving time is about 3.5 hours for me ...
If I can make it , I probably wouldn't be there till between 7 and 8 PM...

This goes till 10 PM right ???

Jean

I stopped by Down Under Scuba today at 4:30 to get more info, but they were closed.

Do we just show up tomorrow at 4:00pm? I know Weeki Wachee won't let you dive unless you're with a dive shop. Do we pay at the gate, or do we need to pay at Down Under Scuba? Inquiring minds want to know!

My wife just called to let me know she would not get off work until 7pm.

I have to keep the baby until she gets home, which wouldn't put me at WW until nearly 9pm...

Sorry folks, I am not gonna make it, but have fun!!!!

I would like to hear your Rapid Diver feedback if you get a chance to try one out!!!

Scott

ScottZeagle:
I would like to hear your Rapid Diver feedback if you get a chance to try one out!!!

Scott

Wish I could make it! I saw the Rapid Breather at the Ten cities stop down here- it looked awesome!

I have a new name for this event - the Weeki Wach-out :wink:

Lots of rain and lightning. A couple of folks went in around 9pm despite the rain and storms, but i dont think WW was too excited about it. Pete is suggesting there might be another get-together later this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom