ScubaBoard Fifth Anniversary Party & Buddy Bash at Weeki Wachi 7/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great to me !!!!
I'd love to have another SHOT at it ...

Jean

P.S. Yes , the surface intervals can be MORE FUN than the diving sometimes !!! :wink:

NetDoc:
Sure, why not?

If you plan it....... We will come..... :D

Plan away!

Did anyone go to this thing whilst I worked? Did the mermaids allure, entice, captivate, or enchant anyone?

Are you allowed to pet them?

What if they swam over to you and you did not chase them?

What sorts of things do mermaids eat anyhow? (probably salads and diet cokes)

What is a good lure to troll with? (I am thinking keys to a Mercedes S-class or a Jaguar XK but I'd use a heavy line and a long leader as they will chew through the line)

I am thinking I need to drive up there and do some mermaid research(strictly scientific)

:laughing:

Unfortunately, all the mermaids had gone home.

On the plus side, while it was raining we did get a secret backstage tour of the mermaids secret backstage entrance, the mermaiding area, and we spent a good deal of time sitting where the mermaids watch TV.

mgersch@cox.net:
Unfortunately, all the mermaids had gone home.

On the plus side, while it was raining we did get a secret backstage tour of the mermaids secret backstage entrance, the mermaiding area, and we spent a good deal of time sitting where the mermaids watch TV.

That sounds dreadful! - - NO Mermaids!

I understand the old saying of You can have your cake but not eat it too but you should at least get to lick the icing off of your fingers even if you do not get any cake!... Mmmm cake.....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom