New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was such a pleasure meeting everyone that came out Sat night and what a great time. Shane, a special thank you for including myself and Castaway SCUBA to be a part of such a wonderful event. With about 40 divers and a good 20 non-divers, it was truly a party. Merman and mermaids included.
More than happy to get the banners for you all and my chilly law student did awesome on Sunday, although after my New Years Eve 5am bedtime, teaching could have been a bit of a struggle but it was nothing 72 degree waters won't cure. BRRRRRR Did I ever tell you I hate cold water!
Thank you again to everyone and till the next time!!!!

Sooo,

There was one diver who made their way dutifully up the ramp.

As they were trying to check out, I said "Hey! You came up on the wrong boat, that's your boat over there". Yes they looked! Bwahahahahaha! I'll let them admit to being had, if they so desire! :D

NetDoc:

As they were trying to check out, I said "Hey! You came up on the wrong boat, that's your boat over there". Yes they looked! Bwahahahahaha! I'll let them admit to being had, if they so desire! :D

:laughing: it wasn't me, but that's pretty damn funny!!! :laughing:

NetDoc:
Sooo,

Oh , now that's just WRONG !!!! :D :D :D :D

Good thing it wasn't me...I would have definately looked AND gone back down and tried to find the other ramp...

Jeano Beano

P.S. Thanks to all ... It was wonderful beyond words...
(I can still hear the theme to "Thunderball" ...)
I was thinking about pulling my z-knife but er , uh , ah ... Oh well ... next time :wink:

NetDoc:
Sooo,

Yeah this was about the funniest thing a saw al night. I was taking off thier DAN tag when NetDoc said that and I could see the thoughts running through thier minds. Netdoc you have a way unique way of doing that to people! :D

I forgot how much I miss hanging out with my SB buds...... Lets do something else (now!) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom