ScubaBoard Fifth Anniversary Party & Buddy Bash at Weeki Wachi 7/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom:
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've driven two days one way to make four dives, so 3 1/2 hours is no big deal. I may just be able to do this if my work load allows...

Tractor Tom
WE'LL LEAVE A LIGHT ON FOR YA :)

fgray1:
WE'LL LEAVE A LIGHT ON FOR YA :)

I'm going to try and make it, but make no promises. Starting a business of your own kind of takes on a life of it's own.

Tom

I would love to make it, but am so busy at work there is no way I could leave early so I could make the drive. If its 3.5 hours for Tom, its 5.5 hours for me!

SimBrooks:
should we bring helmets?
You mean like that one of yours with the twenty lights on it that you call a caving helmet??? :D

OK, I want to come to this, but the 2 guys locally I dive with can't make it. Anyone else coming alone, and need a dive buddy. I'm PADI certifed AOW a little over a year, and have around 24 dives. I've dove Weeki Wachee twice, but never had a night dive yet.

Hi guys, I have been absent from the board for almost 6 months now, but I've caught the bug again! If you guys don't mind I'd like to come along.

I know that the posting say night diving. Anyone planning some day diving too? If the answer is yes maybe I can convice my wife to come to (she doesn't like night dives) I've never been to Weeki Watchi Springs before.

Sounds like fun

This will not be your "normal" night diving. In fact, you really won't need a light. Think of a "Pink Floyd" night dive. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom