ScubaBoard Fifth Anniversary Party & Buddy Bash at Weeki Wachi 7/15/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete bring your exam and I might make it. Besides you need to go past my place to get there. If I'm not there give it to Fred

...but I'm new here. Where is this place, and how far is it from Okeechobee? A Friday night dive is OK if I can be back in Okeechobee to open the tractor store on Saturday morning at 9.

By the way, we sold One tractor last month, and two tractors TODAY. Looks like July is going to be kind to us!!!

Tractor Tom

Tractor Tom:
...but I'm new here. Where is this place, and how far is it from Okeechobee? A Friday night dive is OK if I can be back in Okeechobee to open the tractor store on Saturday morning at 9.

By the way, we sold One tractor last month, and two tractors TODAY. Looks like July is going to be kind to us!!!

Tractor Tom
Just west of Brooksville off of Highway US98 and Fl 50

Tractor Tom:

Tractor Tom

Tom,

It is not close to you at all!

Sorry!!!

Scott

ScottZeagle:
Tom,

It is not close to you at all!

Sorry!!!

Scott

Does that mean I can't try to attend? Looks to me like a tank of gas in the truck will get me there.

I'm not going to be able to come out and play :( My wife and I are participating in a Leadership workshop to follow up the personal growth workshops we've done so far and the first weekend is that weekend. Yawl have fun now, ya heah!

Tractor Tom:
Does that mean I can't try to attend? Looks to me like a tank of gas in the truck will get me there.

By all means you can attend!!!

I "map-quested" it, and your drive will be about 3 1/2 hours each way!

I just can't imagine anyone driving that far, but if you are up for it GREAT!!!! :D

ScottZeagle:
By all means you can attend!!!

I "map-quested" it, and your drive will be about 3 1/2 hours each way!

I just can't imagine anyone driving that far, but if you are up for it GREAT!!!! :D

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've driven two days one way to make four dives, so 3 1/2 hours is no big deal. I may just be able to do this if my work load allows...

Tractor Tom

I drove 24 hours once to see a Pearl Jam concert - but I didn't have to work at 9am the next morning!!! :D

If you can make it, Tom, I know folks would be glad to have you!!!!

I just noticed that Pete changed the title to Party and Buddy Bash - should we bring helmets?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom