Scuba Pro Twin Jet Fins different colors and types?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Originally Posted by Walter
Just paint them. You'll just paint them a tad more often in the beginning.

If you lose your dive buddy, move to Florida and dive with me.
:lol2:
THAT threat alone might just be enough to keep him!!!
You have a boat too, don't you, Walter? :05:

Walter's a bang up guy, but just the same, I don't think I'll be risking the loss of my dive bud just because of some pink fins.... :14:

... and did you say you wanted to wear the tiara too... no problemo!! :kissbutt:

Deal?!? :D

wb416:
I'd love to!! I bet we could talk someone from Cincy into coming down too!eyebrow
:D
Funny, I'm from Cincy!! :blinking:

Roadtrip!!!!!!
Shotgun! :D

pennypue:
Yeah, but me you're trying to give split fins....albeit pink fins, but still splits.

:whack:Bad Diver!!!

:lol2:

:D Careful, I might like that!!

Nothing wrong with splits. I use both SP Twin Jets and Genesis Aquaflex depending on conditions and type of diving I'm doing. Each fin type has it's pros and cons.

Canadian_Diver:
:D Careful, I might like that!!

Nothing wrong with splits. I use both SP Twin Jets and Genesis Aquaflex depending on conditions and type of diving I'm doing. Each fin type has it's pros and cons.
Ewwwww. Pue dislikes splits. She likes her shiny new Jets and she likes her scuffed up abused avanti quattros. :D

But you're Canadian, so that explains it. :dance:

(Hey, just what do you northern, north american folks use in vending machine for change? Those canadian quarters just roll right back out the coin return. Do ya'll not drink any pop? Or just use american quarters?) :f:

:whack: Bad Pue, Bad.

pennypue:
But you're Canadian, so that explains it. :dance:

(Hey, just what do you northern, north american folks use in vending machine for change? Those canadian quarters just roll right back out the coin return. Do ya'll not drink any pop? Or just use american quarters?) :f:

:whack: Bad Pue, Bad.

That's right! Blame it on all the coldwater diving we do! :D

With regards to vending machines, we don't drink "pop", we drink soft drinks. And we don't have problems with the quarters, nor the loonies, and toonies we plug those vending machines with. When are you folks going to get rid of those silly $1 dollar bills?? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom