Scuba Pro Twin Jet Fins different colors and types?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Start packing.
woohoo!!!!!

In that case there's a henderson hyperstretch in 5 mil I'd want to pick up. I'm thinking that I wouldn't need my drysuit quite so often!

Penny -

Try the Krylon Fusion spraypaint, it is especially made to stick to plastics and such. I've used it before on the interior of my Mustang, and it worked like a charm. It was vinyl parts, but they should roughly be the same.

Best of all, they have your color: Fairytale Pink #2331

Be DIR and Rule #6 at the same time! <headbang>

Derek S:
Penny -

Try the Krylon Fusion spraypaint, it is especially made to stick to plastics and such. I've used it before on the interior of my Mustang, and it worked like a charm. It was vinyl parts, but they should roughly be the same.

Best of all, they have your color: Fairytale Pink #2331

Be DIR and Rule #6 at the same time! <headbang>
Oh THANK YOU Derek!!!

This little addition to my kit might just bring my diving level up enough to turn my provisional into a pass. :D Rule #6, here I come!!!!

:lol2:

It could only be better if they called it Princess Pink, but I'll take Fairytale Pink any day. Now I need to cut some stencils.......do I put pink tiaras on my fins or turn my fins pink with black tiaras????

Walter:
But she doesn't want the broken Twin Jets, she wants real Jets.

A bit off topic don't you think? Considering the thread is about TWIN JETS. :05: :D

Allison Finch:
Our dive shop in Raleigh NC is getting a special order of 100 BRIGHT PINK twin jets. They will be first come..... I think only 500 nationwide have been made by SP.

I can vouch for this. Gypsy Divers in Raleigh NC is one of only 5 stores in the USA that carry BRIGHT PINK twin-jet fins.

Get 'em while their hot!!

Of course, I would never wear pink fins. I would also never use twin-jets. I have some crappy, scuffed, beat-up, worn scubapro fins. The kind you get when you're cheap.

They work like a charm. Save your money. Get basic, no-frills fins.

Canadian_Diver:
A bit off topic don't you think? Considering the thread is about TWIN JETS. :05: :D

Of course, but it is the fault of the thread starter. A Mod added "Twin" into the thread title at my request to eliminate confustion. Penny merely said she wished they still made pink Jets in addition to the pink Twin Jets. You then directed her to where she can get pink Twin Jets, something she doesn't want.

Walter:
Of course, but it is the fault of the thread starter. A Mod added "Twin" into the thread title at my request to eliminate confustion. Penny merely said she wished they still made pink Jets in addition to the pink Twin Jets. You then directed her to where she can get pink Twin Jets, something she doesn't want.
I just love a man that pays attention!!!! :07:

Walter:

Hahaha. Just givin' ya the gears my friend. :D

Canadian_Diver:
Hahaha. Just givin' ya the gears my friend. :D
Yeah, but me you're trying to give split fins....albeit pink fins, but still splits.

:whack:Bad Diver!!!

:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom