SCUBA Fashion

Would you prefer fashionable SCUBA gear?

• Yes. I would like a different suit / color for every day!

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Maybe. I am tired of boring colors, but one suit is enough.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No. Basic Black with a few accent colors is all I need.

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • No. Even if it was the same price, I wouldn't be caught dead in matching equipment!

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Part of the fun of scuba diving is getting all the pretty matching gear!!! I'm a pink girl, personally, so I have baby pink and white fins, mask, and snorkel...now I'm on the search for the perfect matching wet suit..and if i ever got a tank, it would probably be pink..hehe but hey, that's just me...but i'm that way about any of the things i do.. I'm also the pink Harley girl :)

Lovin_sum_Bubbles:
Part of the fun of scuba diving is getting all the pretty matching gear!!! I'm a pink girl, personally, so I have baby pink and white fins, mask, and snorkel...now I'm on the search for the perfect matching wet suit..and if i ever got a tank, it would probably be pink..hehe but hey, that's just me...but i'm that way about any of the things i do.. I'm also the pink Harley girl :)

I have seen Black Wetsuits with Pink down the sides.Nothing wrong with getting a nice Pink tank .I see a lot of women at the quarry i dive at with Pink masks, fins, snorkels,and tanks.Pink is a very hot color now days in the fashion world and in the diving world also. Go for it Girl.

icegirl:
DSC01364.jpg

Please change your title to "thread necromancer" henceforth, so we know who you are.

I just wish the colours that were available weren't flourescent. I like yellow and orange but I'm not keen on looking like a giant glowstick. The same with pink, why flourescent pink??

_Bella_:
I just wish the colours that were available weren't flourescent. I like yellow and orange but I'm not keen on looking like a giant glowstick. The same with pink, why flourescent pink??

they just recently came out with pink items that aren't flourescent...it's more like a baby pink...that's what i got...the brand name is TUSA...

Lovin_sum_Bubbles:
they just recently came out with pink items that aren't flourescent...it's more like a baby pink...that's what i got...the brand name is TUSA...
Very good brand. My fins are Tusa and no there not Pink. There Neon Yellow.

I absolutely love the beautiful colors in my Liquid Fit suit. The body of the suit is amethyst, chest is teal, accents on the sleeves and side stripe is hot pink!!!!!! Nothing dull about my suit.
taffy.

Back
Top Bottom