Question Scopolamine... where to get and cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subcooled

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good day all. Scopolamine
Yeah, I do recall a sailing trip, 24 hours, having that thing behind my ear.
I was throwing up as long as I was awake.
You need to apply it EARLY!

OP
rob.mwpropane

rob.mwpropane

Contributor
Reaction score
I find that if put the patch on the night before and eat a breakfast burrito or something light the morning of I have never felt less than 90% good, which for me is great

BRT

not a soft touch
Reaction score
Meclazine the night before. Travacalm just before the boat.

Nitrox_DiverNY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I hate Scop , evil, evil anxiety/panic inducing drug. The best thing I've found is to take Drammine the night before, and then take a half to full tablet that morning. An old timer told me that and I have not been sick in years. Be safe with scolpamine it can have nasty mental side effects even in people with no history

OP
rob.mwpropane

rob.mwpropane

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate Scop , evil, evil anxiety/panic inducing drug. The best thing I've found is to take Drammine the night before, and then take a half to full tablet that morning. An old timer told me that and I have not been sick in years. Be safe with scolpamine it can have nasty mental side effects even in people with no history

It's amazing how everyone is so different. I consider myself pretty acquainted with the effects of narcotics from a slightly shaded past and I don't feel the slightest bit of anything from Scopolamine. It sure does keep the seasickness away though.

Dramamine on the other hand makes me noticeably sleepy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Top Bottom