SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
First day of diving was totally, totally AWESOME!!!! 3 tank dive on American Dream II- A wreck trek consisting of 2 dives on 4 wrecks. The Pride, Jay Scutti, the Tracy (aka the Ken Vitale) & the Mercy Jesus. Lots & lots of life on all the wrecks. 3rd dive was a drift dive on a shallow reef called the Caves.

Today we're heading out for a two tank dive on Teneco Towers. :fruit: Wish you all were joining us!!

As if the anticiation wasn't already unbearable. :wink:

Hey peeps, I already let Brenda know but my extra room is open now as well. So if there are any last minute people that want to go get with Brenda. If not, I guess I will be staying in a castle.

Reminder that if you are diving any of the Speigel Grove wreck this weekend you will need to have a Spiegel Grove medallion for 2006, silver in color, with you. If you don't bring it with you then you will be required to purchase another one. They are $10 a piece.

Good Diving,

cpt gary, what is the at-dock time for Friday's night dive?

Captain Gary:
We (my family) will be diving/snorkeling with you on Friday, but doing the SG on Saturday with Quiescence. Can we get the SG Medallions from you on Friday?

Divingguy:
Captain Gary:
We (my family) will be diving/snorkeling with you on Friday, but doing the SG on Saturday with Quiescence. Can we get the SG Medallions from you on Friday?

You'll be able to purchase the medallions at the Q as well. They should have plenty on hand. See ya Friday.

Good Diving

H2Andy:
cpt gary, what is the at-dock time for Friday's night dive?

Hey H2Andy.....I'd like everyone at the dock by 6:45PM. See ya then.

Good Diving,

I intend to be in Key Largo on Friday morning, say 10am or so. I thought I would stop by the condo and check in, dump my stuff, go to Conch Republic and then to Quiescence for our our afternoon dives. Do I pay Quiescence or Conch Republic for the dive? I intend to call Quiescence for the dock time. I guess I can ask them this question, when I call.

joystershell:
AARRGGHH!! Can't wait! Who's in charge of the weather dance for the weekend?

I remember on a Diverlink trip in 2001, we had a sacrifice to the weather gods. It worked, maybe we should have another.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom