SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I recall on our last trip down the captain called the dive due to heavy seas. Jenny organized a junta and hijacked the boat. Ordered the captain to sea and dived anyway! My wife and I out of courtesy did the Duval crawl, but Andy's hurling ability became legendary after that.

I am trying really hard to be optimistic here. The Weather Channel 10 day forecast was only calling for 30-40 percent chances of showers on Fri/Sat/Sun. Furthermore, as a pilot, I put NO stock whatsoever in government forecasts, especially not anything more than one day out. However, I really would hate for this entire crowd to get blown out on multiple days/dives. I will keep my fingers crossed!.

BIGSAGE136:
but Andy's hurling ability became legendary after that.

i can assure you that was the worst dive of my life, bar none...

and i've had many barfing sessions

More times than not our weather down here is not that bad. Most of the news agencies report weather in Miami or Ft Lauderdale, which can be very different than what is occuring in the Florida Keys. For instance, we're out diving today. Reports are 1 to 2 foot, 60 vis, and winds E at 15Kts.

We're doing the good weather dance, so hopefully it will work. Look forward meeting some of you and seeing some returning guest.

Good Diving,

ScubaBOBuba:
Gary:

I hope that dance is behind closed doors! This is, after all, a family forum.

---Bob

So have you seen it!!! Yes you are right it's one of those things better done behind closed doors. Not to be done in public view. Sure hope it works.

Good Diving,

So we have 120 burgers and 4 BIG bags of chicken wings. Sure hope you guys will be hungry Sat. night.

Reminder if you'd like bring a side dish to contribute it would be appreciated.

Good Diving,

Do you know if it is possible to cook in the condos? I could prepare some "pasta all'amatriciana" to eat with Irishman margarita friday evening. Who would join? (just to bring along the necessary ingredients?

I will have some freshly homemade salsa. Since I am also a notorious clutz, there will also be just a taste of Krista-blood in the mix (due to the probability of taking off part of a finger while slaving over said salsa). Adds a touch of salty flavor............

However, the tortilla chips will be sealed and fresh.

:D

(Beginning to perform the good weather rituals.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom