SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive dive dive! Although, I'd hate to think we might get wet if it rains...:cwmddd:

Wow, my first time on top!

hot dang, is it hot in here or do i have some neoprene on?

:wink:

H2Andy:
hot dang, is it hot in here or do i have some neoprene on?

:wink:

Possibly both? :eyebrow:

So what's the plan for Friday? Can we check into the condos prior to the afternoon dives? What are the show and go times for the afternoon dives? Do we need to let anybody know that we'll be needing NITROX tanks? Will the condos have the necessary set-ups for morning coffee? ( I know that we'll need to supply the actual coffee and condiments.) I know that there are other questions out there, but inquiring minds need to know!

This is for Ocean Pointe:

In-Room Coffee
On-Site Weekend Dock Master
Continental Breakfast Buffet
Parking
Local Phone Calls
Lighted Tennis Court and Loaner Racquets

Here is their link, if you would like more information :D I already asked for early check-in :chicken: So if you can't get it, and we are at the same hotel, just drop your stuff in my room, if you would like.

joystershell:
So what's the plan for Friday? Can we check into the condos prior to the afternoon dives? What are the show and go times for the afternoon dives? Do we need to let anybody know that we'll be needing NITROX tanks? Will the condos have the necessary set-ups for morning coffee? ( I know that we'll need to supply the actual coffee and condiments.) I know that there are other questions out there, but inquiring minds need to know!

Good questions, I don't even know what time our dive is Friday. If someone could publish dive times and check in times it would be great!

Gary check me on this but here is the info from the sign up sheet

Conch Republic Divers Dive Schedule
Located at MM 90.8 in Tavernier Creek Marina

AM Dives Leave Dock At 8:30AM.....PM Dives Leaves Dock At 1:00PM

Please arrive at dive shop 30 mins prior to departure

BLUEWATER DIVERS OF KEY LARGO
Twice daily departures at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm. Please arrive at our dock 30 minutes prior to departure

Quiescence
departure times: 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom