SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Non-diving friends of mine were going to come down from Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend and share my two bedroom. I just learned that they won't be coming now.

So if anyone wants to get off a couch and into a real bed (or beds - I thinks there's two in the second bedroom) let me know.

Marc

Marc, I'm up for that, dunno what wrenches that throws into the mix for Brenda and the other folks $$$ wise...

-Tim

netmage:
Since I don't drink (much) anymore - unless George seems to be refilling my cup... I have massive quantities of the following to contribute to the 'tote'....

Bicardi (normal and 151), Captn Morgan, Apple Pucker, Bombay, Crown & Absolut... any requests.....?

Dude, do you REALLY have to ask???? Bring it alllllll!! :)

FlIrishman:
Geo
See Youall at 100 plus feet - or totally ****faced over slushy margaratas [ right KP?]
Geo you will see me at 100ft and possibly ****faced as will any diver willing to drink the worlds best margaritas made by the margarita man himself. It should be a fun weekend. he he
Kim P

First day of diving was totally, totally AWESOME!!!! 3 tank dive on American Dream II- A wreck trek consisting of 2 dives on 4 wrecks. The Pride, Jay Scutti, the Tracy (aka the Ken Vitale) & the Mercy Jesus. Lots & lots of life on all the wrecks. 3rd dive was a drift dive on a shallow reef called the Caves.

Today we're heading out for a two tank dive on Teneco Towers. :fruit: Wish you all were joining us!!

Marvel:
Wish you all were joining us!!

So do we.

Marc

You are SO lucky! Only TWO more days till we can head that direction. We will be arriving real late Thursday night. Can't wait to meet all of y'all, and get in some great diving too!

H2Andy:
i'm sorry ... i just had to see for myself

Oh, you mean the BAND .... had something else, well neverrrrrrrmiiiiind!!

HellOOOOOOOOOO Ladies!! :wink:

Marvel:
First day of diving was totally, totally AWESOME!!!! 3 tank dive on American Dream II- A wreck trek consisting of 2 dives on 4 wrecks. The Pride, Jay Scutti, the Tracy (aka the Ken Vitale) & the Mercy Jesus. Lots & lots of life on all the wrecks. 3rd dive was a drift dive on a shallow reef called the Caves.

Today we're heading out for a two tank dive on Teneco Towers. :fruit: Wish you all were joining us!!

U sure do know how to DIG IT INTO US WHO STILL HAVE TO WORK THIS WEEK Marvel-ous!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom