SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh, I'll be working all week to earn that ONE day off on Friday.......Thanks for the directions, J. Someone PM'd me the confirmation info for the hotel (Thanks!), so I'm good to go.

I hope to make a giant batch of salsa for Saturday night's get-together, if time allows this week.

George, thanks much for that list....quite handy!! Jenny/Marvel/Mania, you guys wnt to plan things to bring? Do we need to bring our own sheets and blankets too?

KBeck:
Do we need to bring our own sheets and blankets too?

The condo has sheets, blankets and pillows for master, 2 beds in 2nd bedroom and pullout.

I believe there R 3 sets of towels in each of the 2 bathrooms, U may need more if your packing divers into the condos. [ P.S. I've heard a rumor that Cave Cliff snores real loud!!??... ]

The kitchen towels and soap R important if you want to clean up. And the coffee if you want a 2nd pot. Oh - don't forget the 1/2 1/2 and sugar if you use it!

Geo
See Youall at 100 plus feet - or totally ****faced over slushy margaratas [ right KP?]

Dear (select one: Boss, Tyrant, Dominatrix, Master, Clown, Officer) ______________ ,

Your hard-working and dedicated employee _______________ cannot possibly make it into work today, as (s)he has: (check all that apply)

__ a real life
__ full dive tanks
__ a boat seat with their name on it
__ a cold one awaiting them afterwards
__ reservations in paradise

This slip constitutes a full day reprieve free of cell phones and any work related on-call duties.

Any work related callers may be held repsonsible for costs of retrieval/replacement of afore mentioned cell phone from the depths of the deep blue sea.

Nuff said,
Syonara,
Buh Bye!

oh oh oh... another approach:

Dear [insert Chief Slave Driver's name]:

I can not attend work today or for the next six days due to having contracted
H5N1, also known as "bird flu." This is a highly contagious virus, and I must be
quarantined to prevent me infecting you and my co-workers.

Of course, if you want to risk a runaway epidemic at work (which will surely not look good on your performance report), then let me know and I'll show up immediately.
Be aware that I am coughing constantly and expelling phlegm and mucus, so I
advise everyone at the office to wear surgical masks to avoid any possible infection.

Sincerely, yours truly, blah blah blah

Moi

Ya, just tell yer boss you've got tickets to go see

BIG DICK AND THE EXTENDERS

and see what kind of reaction you get. :wink:

ALRIGHTY! I have worked hard all week and everyone in my Patrol zone is now in the County Jail or moved to the next county to escape being slammed into the Pokey.

I am free and Clear Tues/Wed/Thursday. I am getting a Little mini-vacation to dive with some of you in Ft LAud. I unforunatley can not get the time off for the Keys trip.

I am looking forward to seeing you'se (ya'll) at 0800 Diving the American Dream.

Since I don't drink (much) anymore - unless George seems to be refilling my cup... I have massive quantities of the following to contribute to the 'tote'....

Bicardi (normal and 151), Captn Morgan, Apple Pucker, Bombay, Crown & Absolut... any requests.....?

Non-diving friends of mine were going to come down from Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend and share my two bedroom. I just learned that they won't be coming now.

So if anyone wants to get off a couch and into a real bed (or beds - I thinks there's two in the second bedroom) let me know.

Marc

SFLDiver:
BIG DICK AND THE EXTENDERS

i'm sorry ... i just had to see for myself

theextenders2bl.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom