SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah- forgot to mention- I have EIGHTEEN tanks sitting in my tiny living room for Mondays' dives... :fruit:

Marvel:
Oh yeah- forgot to mention- I have EIGHTEEN tanks sitting in my tiny living room for Mondays' dives... :fruit:
On top of my suitcase? :)

Marvel:
Went down & did a little preview of the Bibb, the Duane, & the Eagle today :D Where do I sign up for that night dive on the Duane?????

It is an even more amazing night dive! I hope you're not just teasing, it would be great to have you along.

Marvel:
I have EIGHTEEN tanks sitting in my tiny living room for Mondays' dives...

I appreciate it.

The movie was OK. A lot more hokey and silly with references to the original movie, which, IMHO was much better. Was good for some laughs, and the special effects where quite good, but at times it was just too long.

Scuba_Jenny:
The movie was OK. A lot more hokey and silly with references to the original movie, which, IMHO was much better. Was good for some laughs, and the special effects where quite good, but at times it was just too long.

Bummer! Hope you weren't too disappointed.

A little disappointed, as it had enough stuff that the younger kids would like and think was funny, that the adults would think "enough already." And in Disney fashion, just enough violence to scare little kids. There were a lot of kids in the theater. Little kids. PG13.

Ahem. :eek:fftopic:

Back on track. There is still time for folks who are interested in diving this week with us off the American Dream II out of Ft Lauderdale. 3 tanks tomorrow (wreck, wreck, reef), 2 tanks on Tuesday (double dip on Tenneco Towers), 3 tanks Wed (Jim Atria, wreck, reef) & 2 tanks on Thursday 90'/60' reefs). PM me if you are interested!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom