SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein:
one word

work

That's a four letter word! Where's the moderator???

frogman_5:
That's a four letter word! Where's the moderator???

Right here. Punishment for this offense is a 5 day suspension of privileges to perform said profanity- starting Monday morning 7/10/06. The miscreant is also required to report to the moderator's mobile office each day of the suspension at 8 AM for a period of 4 hours to participate in a diver's rehabilitation program.... :D

Marvel:
Right here. Punishment for this offense is a 5 day suspension of privileges to perform said profanity- starting Monday morning 7/10/06. The miscreant is also required to report to the moderator's mobile office each day of the suspension at 8 AM for a period of 4 hours to participate in a diver's rehabilitation program.... :D

Ya wanna forward that to my boss for me? :lol:

Marvel:

If you can convince my boss of this, I'd be willing to particapate.

I can't wait to get on that plane Thursday afternoon.

The new mask has been toothpasted, the dive lights checked and charged or new batteries put in, wetsuits tried on for size (hmmm, I may just be wearing my skin this weekend), and new springs clips bought.

I'm so psyched that I've even burned a whole tank in my pool this week practising buoyancy skills. :wink:

I'm ready.

Marc

Hermit Crab and I just got back from the new Pirates movie. :pirate:

BIGSAGE136:
OK... Dive plans. Brent, are we still on the Bibb?

Went down & did a little preview of the Bibb, the Duane, & the Eagle today :D Where do I sign up for that night dive on the Duane?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom