SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK a little more information about the party Saturday night July 15th.
Come dressed in your best Pirate & Wench attire

When: Saturday 7/16 at 6:30PM till .....
Where: Docks at Conch Republic Divers MM 90.8 Bayside
Food: Burgers, Capt Gary's Chicken Wings. Please bring a side dish to share with everyone
Drinks: Coolers with ice will be provided. BYOB with whatever you want to drink.
Cost: Free, but there will be a donation bucket to help with the cost.

Look forward seeing all you Pirates and Wenches there.
Good Diving,

*Edited by Scuba Jenny to add emphasis on the donation bucket.**

Also want to add, we will be raffling the stuff that so many manufacturers and dealers have donated. So far the "cheapest" item is retail value $20, and tickets are $5 each or 3/$10.

Items to be raffled can be found in the first post, along with any other pertinant info you may need.

Walter:
Too bad, it'll be a great week of diving (I'm soaking up the OT this week to pay for it). See you on the night dive to the Duane!
I'm looking forward to that dive ALMOST as much as I am my trip to Cocos late in July. I'll look for ya! CAN'T WAIT??!!!!

You won't have to look too hard, the boat isn't that big. I'm also looking forward to it ALMOST as much as the Eagle the following morning - my favorite place to be on the planet.

After work tomorrow, I have 8 straight days of diving!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom