SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff, contact Capt. Gary. He is the one with all the dive information and access to additional boats if need be. Glad you can join us and see ya soon!

Another thing - We just got back from a Keys trip last weekend..I am going again for mini-season, then we are back again in August for a week vacation. With all of this, we've had to get friends/family to watch our dog and we're about out of favors - is there a doggie day care type place available down there for a medium sized dog?

Q for the American Dream (Ft.Laud) dives ... what time are they?
The posts show only dates.

Crossing my fingers on the Tenneco dives being afternoon
as I have a class in the morning.

If anyone needs a lift to the boat ... Holler!
I'll be headed down from Boca Raton.

jfoster33702:
Another thing - We just got back from a Keys trip last weekend..I am going again for mini-season, then we are back again in August for a week vacation. With all of this, we've had to get friends/family to watch our dog and we're about out of favors - is there a doggie day care type place available down there for a medium sized dog?
OMG yes!! I believe it's called the Klassy K-9 Pet Hotel. My pup is pretty picky about being boarded and he was so happy. When I picked him up, he was bathed, brushed, well-fed, and HAPPY! In fact, he sort of looked at me like..."I have to leave already?" Usually he's very excited to leave, so this was a good thing. I don't have his number right now, but if you call the Key Largo Chamber or Commerce, or information for the Klassy K-9, they'll give it to you. The guy that runs it is great. He fills up really quickly, tho. So call soon.

I'm new to the board but I'm soooo thrilled to be joining everyone in the Keys...
I only got on one of the dives I wanted but that's ok too....my fault for signing
late.. :( so it is a mini vacation for me :) :) :) :wink: looking forward to meeting
everyone Sat pm.

it's highly probable that someone at the last minute will not show up. You know what FLAKES we divers can be. (NOT me but others). At least you have ONE dive...and a HELL of a party!!!! to look forward to!!!!!! :)

SFLDiver:
Q for the American Dream (Ft.Laud) dives ... what time are they?
The posts show only dates.

K ... answering my own Questions ...
according to their website
http://www.scubafortlauderdale.com/schedule.htm

Departure times are 8:30AM; 1:30PM. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.

i keep waking up and imagining the Key Largo light outside ... and the sun ...

there is a mix of light angle and color that you don't get up here .... and the sandy
ground with the smell of sea and salt all around

can't wait

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom