SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
Now that we're a bit closer, who else is going to be in Thursday night/Friday morning? Does anyone want to dive Friday morning?

Capt. Gary - what do you have available Friday morning?

Thanks

Marc

Yes we have room for Friday AM. Give Brenda a call to set that up.

Good Diving,

FlIrishman:
Capt Gary:
Can that cpu be used to download our camera's if we bring a USB cable and burn a DVD if we bring our own blank DVD's?

Irishman

Well the computer doesn't have a DVD burning on it, but I may have another computer we could use. We'll see when you get here.

Good Diving,

FlIrishman:
It'll be a tough choice - night dive the Duane or DRINK??

Irishman

For some maybe. Me, I plan to dive the Duane, THEN drink. :D

Marc

FLL Diver:
For some maybe. Me, I plan to dive the Duane, THEN drink. :D

Marc
DITTO!!!!!!!!! A night dive on the Duane...and then a margarita. Let's see....margarita's have tequila........whuuuhhh?? :)

Missdirected:
I am seriously getting so excited about this trip :jump:
Me too!!! I can't wait! Ocean Point margaritas and the pirate party and rum and...oh wait...we're diving too, right? Awww..just kidding. Anyone that knows me knows I'm ALL about the diving...and only about 80% about the party! :) :) :) A night dive on the Duane...from the minute I saw that gorgeous wreck I wanted to do it at night. This will ROCK!

grill?

we dont' need no stinking grill... we throw meat on fire, and dive in to get it when it's cooked

Figures... NOW my wife says we can go...NOW that there aren't really any spots available (we are new, so are comfortable with reef/reef or 50-60ft max). Is there anything available for Saturday anytime and Sunday AM? (like many, we need to head home Sunday, mid-day).

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom