SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
Details as in whom do I call and advance my hard earned Denars to? I figure about $200.00 in boat fees, plus food, and the drinks. Guess I need to look at some overtime $oon. I need to take a second job to pay for my diving habit. Hmm,.. or make my second job a Diving Habit......
All the details are in the first post. Including the schedule and the rates.

There's plenty of space on the boat. All you need to do is to send Marvel a PM to state which dates you want to join us. AFAIK, there's no advance payment.

Just an FYI for all you web-heads that will be coming down for the Invade the Keys. Our shop has and open wi-fi connection for your wireless needs. We also have a computer in our classroom that is connected for your use. I know the need to stay connected, even while on vacation.

Good Diving,

Some simple boat Q's ...

Will the dive boats be coming to Ocean Point Suites,
or do we need to pack up and drive to them?
Quiescence is some 11 miles north.

Keys time ... I know the trips say AM, PM,
but how does this translate to "be at boat", and "boat leaves dock" times?

Capt Gary:
Just an FYI for all you web-heads that will be coming down for the Invade the Keys. Our shop has and open wi-fi connection for your wireless needs. We also have a computer in our classroom that is connected for your use. I know the need to stay connected, even while on vacation.

Good Diving,

Gary,
Thanks, I defiantly will take advantage of your wireless connection.

SFLDiver:
Some simple boat Q's ...

Will the dive boats be coming to Ocean Point Suites,
or do we need to pack up and drive to them?
Quiescence is some 11 miles north.

Keys time ... I know the trips say AM, PM,
but how does this translate to "be at boat", and "boat leaves dock" times?

No the Q boats will not come to the docks at Ocean Pointe to pick you up. You will need to be at there docks by 8AM for an 8:30AM departure in the morning and at 12:15PM for a 1PM departure in the afternoon.

These times are good for those diving with Conch Republic Divers as well.

Good Diving,

Orlando Eric:
Details as in whom do I call and advance my hard earned Denars to? I figure about $200.00 in boat fees, plus food, and the drinks. Guess I need to look at some overtime $oon. I need to take a second job to pay for my diving habit. Hmm,.. or make my second job a Diving Habit......

...or get a partner in crime. :wink: to help foot said dive habit bill.

16 DAYS
TO GO

Capt Gary:
No the Q boats will not come to the docks at Ocean Pointe to pick you up. You will need to be at there docks by 8AM for an 8:30AM departure in the morning and at 12:15PM for a 1PM departure in the afternoon.

These times are good for those diving with Conch Republic Divers as well.

Good Diving,

Gary does this mean we cannot just campout on your dock:D
See you soon:wink:

Correction: 1 Day to go... :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom