SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

According to the list, you should be diving with Blue Water Divers (07/14 PM, 07/15 AM).

Is everyone who is diving in Ft Lauderdale on Laurens list?? If not, please PM me....

Now that we're a bit closer, who else is going to be in Thursday night/Friday morning? Does anyone want to dive Friday morning?

Capt. Gary - what do you have available Friday morning?

Thanks

Marc

Capt Gary:
No the Q boats will not come to the docks at Ocean Pointe to pick you up.

Seeing as I am on Quiescence 3 of the 5 dives (Fri-PM, Sat AM,PM)
and drive a 4Runner, I've got 2 empty seats for anyone who might want a ride.

SeaDragon will most likely drop me off for the Sat AM dive (Spiegel)
then join us on the Sat PM dive.

I'm doubting I have time to zip back to the room between boats, 22 miles round trip.
Which puts me in a slight bind for emptying camera shots, swapping batteries, and cramming some lunch in me gullet. Laptop and a spare set of batteries should do fine, but I'll need to find an outlet to plug my strobe in between AM-PM dives.

We will be arriving LATE Thursday night, but it is my understanding that Ms. Brenda does have us down for a dive with them for Friday morning. I think she said it would be reef/reef. Myself and my 18 y/o son diving, and wife snorkeling.
Because of precisely the type of problem that SFLDiver mentioned, I tried to set up our dives so that we did both am and pm each day with the same outfit, but then changing outfits on different days. We will see how that works out.
We are really looking forward to getting there, and meeting y'all!:D

Capt Gary:
Just an FYI for all you web-heads that will be coming down for the Invade the Keys.
Our shop has and open wi-fi connection for your wireless needs.
We also have a computer in our classroom that is connected for your use. I know the need to stay connected, even while on vacation.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
Can that cpu be used to download our camera's if we bring a USB cable and burn a DVD if we bring our own blank DVD's?

Irishman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom