SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
There's still plenty of room on the Fort Lauderdale dives. They are not to be missed!
Wish I could make the Ft. Lauderdale dives...but I have to work some to pay for my dive hobby. Wow....I'm with Andy...just can't wait. Really looking forward to this little jaunt south...

Too bad, it'll be a great week of diving (I'm soaking up the OT this week to pay for it). See you on the night dive to the Duane!

OMG -I've been having trouble geting on-line.... I was on the verge of withdrawal!
diving4me2:
I'm new to the board but I'm soooo thrilled to be joining everyone in the Keys...
I only got on one of the dives I wanted but that's ok too....my fault for signing
late.. :( so it is a mini vacation for me :) :) :) :wink: looking forward to meeting
everyone Sat pm.
Welcome to SB diving4me2......whew! You found us just in time!
HillaryRN71:
..... someone at the last minute will not show up. You know what FLAKES we divers can be.......
I think I'd have to call it something else :D (but it is possible for someone to have a really good reason why they can't make it)

No matter what, there's plenty of room at the party Saturday night. Most certainly an event that is NOT to be missed! :D :D

I'm so ready........ and deserving a vacation!~

SFLDiver:
Q for the American Dream (Ft.Laud) dives ... what time are they?
The posts show only dates.

Crossing my fingers on the Tenneco dives being afternoon
as I have a class in the morning.

If anyone needs a lift to the boat ... Holler!
I'll be headed down from Boca Raton.

Nope! 8 AM show, 8:30 go.... Schedule Guess you're skipping class that day! :D

Walter:
Too bad, it'll be a great week of diving (I'm soaking up the OT this week to pay for it). See you on the night dive to the Duane!

Yep! Plenty of spots in Ft Lauderdale. :fruit: Anyone interested just send me a PM.

Marvel:
Nope! 8 AM show, 8:30 go.... Schedule Guess you're skipping class that day! :D

No can do ... scratch me from the list. :(

Hmmmmm, which has me debating going on the Duane dive ...

say, what are the plans for Saturday night?

anybody bringing booze and a disco ball?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom