SB Diver Littlejohn - Rest in Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They may not let us in the room anymore, but we are still there and he knows it.

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

Wow, not the news we were hoping to hear :shakehead:, but thanks for keeping us updated Becky. Also, thanks for being available for John's family during this time. I know they really have appreciated your visits.

Keith & Sharon

smilies-170.png

What a horrible tragedy.... Not the news I was expecting...

I moderate another site in which a long time member recently died. As a community, our members created a condolence card (for the family) and collected donations for the local food shelf in the name of the member.

Maybe we could do something in John's memory that would help to promote dive safety?

My thoughts and prayers are with John and his family.

:depressed:

No nothing has changed. John has some clots that need to be disolved and his brain shows some clouded areas. Everything John has the hospital can fix. All except because of the stroke he may need help. ( Rehab ) or not they do not know.

He will not suffer because they will be giving him moraphine before and after they turn off his Life Support.

:depressed:

I have been following these very sad events. Did not want to say anything, as I do not know John; nor was I ever likely to meet him.

But I do find it surprising - shocking even - that a hospital who can 'fix' the problems John has, will allow his life support to be terminated. I guess we are not hearing both sides here - but what I will say is; if this happens to me, please don't let them turn the machine off until all avenues have been tried.

My prayers remain with John. :depressed: :praying:

Please respect Little John and his the family by not posting detailed, or what could be confidential, information about his condition or the possible outcomes of his situation.

If I was his family I'd think these posts were not in very good taste at this moment.

Right now Little John needs all of our prayers.

Capt Gary

Words cannot express my sadness right now. :praying:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom