Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, great pics... where did you find those your seahorses? :blinking: Mine was on the piling way out by the boat lane, past the boats. And what is that on pics 5 and 6, a cowrie?

Here ya go;
Next year, the Saturday after Thanksgiving will be November 28th.

2009-11-28 16:45 EST 2.98 feet High Tide

We can do an afternoon dive, then enjoy dinner on the Intercoastal. :D

By candlelight. :)
OOOOOH GOOD because next year I won't be able to get off on Saturday and go to Venice, but I could join y'all! :kiss2:

Great pics, CoolTech! I have only seen one seahorse in all my diving at BHB. I want to see more! What time is everyone arriving at the bridge tomorrow?

I am planning to be there before 9:00 AM. I just want to do my hair first.

I would like to do a candle light dinner with Marvel :eyebrow:

Hmmm..... how old are you again? :marvel:

I had an absolutely terrific time hanging out with everyone! Kudos to Jim & Krista for getting this started & allowing me to stay with them last night. MUCH better than trekking over to the west coast to dive in 60 degree water. I couldn't/wouldn't do that even with a 7mm. :shakehead: Food was delicious- Walter cooks a mean turkey! Oh, & letterboy is....endearing.

:eek:uttahere

Endearing, that's all I get from you? Endearing hmph...

I had a great time today folks, you all made Wes feel welcome, he hasn't shutup about how welcome you guys made him feel!

Again thanks for a great five and great fellowship!
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom