Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that you wearing that jacket? Nice hair . . . .

Actually, it's my Mom. She's Italian.

(It was the time of big hair.)

What a great day!! Fabulous dive, great people.. sorry we had to run, my buddy had to get home to his wife and child. Here's some pics...

Attachments

• Blenny in bottle 3.jpg
    Blenny in bottle 3.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Octopus-1.jpg
    Octopus-1.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Test shots 1009.jpg
    Test shots 1009.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Upsidedown Mangrove Jelly.jpg
    Upsidedown Mangrove Jelly.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Moon Jelly.jpg
    Moon Jelly.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Seahorse 3.jpg
    Seahorse 3.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 53
A great big thank you to everyone for a wonderful day. Great people, great food, great dive - couldn't have spent a better day anywhere else!

Theresa, Fantastic pictures Thanks for sharing

I think we might be making a believer out of D2D! :wink: Everyone, it was a fantastic time! I enjoyed seeing everyone again, and meeting others. I'm looking forward to next years event, though I know we'll be doing something again before then also. LetterBoy, thank you for gracing us with your presence. Walter, you did a great job frying the turkeys. Carmen and Mr. Lee, you were fantastic dive buddies. Hope the camera shows up someplace......you never know! Kevin and Tim, nice putting a face to the names of supporters :wink:. Everyone else, it was a pleasure.....had a blast! Theresa, great pics! Looking forward to seeing more! See some of you in the morning! :kiss2:

Quick post... and back to the festivities.

We'll be back to dive it again tomorrow. See you there!

Some quick pictures from my photographically impared laptop. I'll work on these from my desktop PC later in the week...

Had a great time meeting everyone! Thanks for coming to the happening!

PICT00018.jpg

PICT000310.jpg

PICT000914.jpg

PICT001014.jpg

PICT003410.jpg

PICT003510.jpg

PICT00455.jpg

PICT00707.jpg

PICT00757.jpg

PICT007710.jpg

Great pics, CoolTech! I have only seen one seahorse in all my diving at BHB. I want to see more! What time is everyone arriving at the bridge tomorrow?

Nice to meet you all today. Thanks for making my son, Kurtis and me feel welcome. Great food everyone. Especially Cooltech's shredded pork sandwiches.
Theresa, awesome photos; I really like the Blenny and the Moon Jelly. Good to see you and Mr Lee again so soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom