Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic (East Coast)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, great pics... the moon jelly looks like it was chomped a bit :( poor thing.

Thanks for sharing.
OMG! This. from one of the most attractive women at this year's event!... Guys, line up! :cool2:

crd... An honor to have you on the boards! :cool2:

(other than the normal... "I saw her there" crap!) Thanks for coming out... and thanks for having a great time!

John, it was nice to finally meet you! Keep your friggin' hands off my PDA! :rofl3:

Hey you are the one that left it laying around...

Posted via Mobile Device

:blush: thanks, Jim

$$ is under the your pillow

Sorry I missed it. When we came back in from the morning trip on the Little Deeper, Phil Foster park looked empty. So, we ended up doing the Brass Ring. We had the waitress with the attitude again. Ugh! What time did you all wrap it up?

I didn't get a chance to stop by the picnic area to say hello since I was busy with the class and we needed to swap some rental gear before the afternoon boat trip.

I made my way to the East bridge to try and see the group but since our group had an 84min dive everyone had already moved down. Marvel and Carmen did stop by to say hello and from reading this thread it sounds like getting hugs from the two of them would have been the best part of the Party :)

I also made it out this morning to the west bridge. It sure looks crowded over on the east side these days. This mornings 108 min dive was pretty nice even though topside weather was a little crazy(windy enough for whitecaps).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom