Santa Rosa the 18th of Feb......how to stay warm????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our little group from Albuquerque will have at least 6 or 7 divers, so I'm sure that we can get you diving with one of us. We'll be there about 9 or 9:30am on Sunday.

I like to gear up over on the Southwest picnic tables. They are good to use for the gear. I drive a white Toyota Tundra. What time are you showing up?

BTW, what is your first name??

ABQdiver:
Our little group from Albuquerque will have at least 6 or 7 divers, so I'm sure that we can get you diving with one of us. We'll be there about 9 or 9:30am on Sunday.

I like to gear up over on the Southwest picnic tables. They are good to use for the gear. I drive a white Toyota Tundra. What time are you showing up?

BTW, what is your first name??

I was planning on being there around 9:30 - 10 on Saturday, but Sunday may be a slightly warmer day. :) I drive a '91 white Ford Ranger.

My name is James.

Yeah, it's fun to walk around the parking lot asking strangers: "I'm looking for a guy, code name AbqDiver." His is Kevin, in case you didn't see it in his Sig.
grinning-smiley-045.gif

lol .. and I'll take a wild guess and say your's is Don? :p

amascuba:
lol .. and I'll take a wild guess and say your's is Don? :p
With my name on all four sides of my pickup, and people still claim they couldn't find me.
cheeky-smiley-025.gif
Makes me feel unwelcome.

But then, most people who know me also know me as DandyDon anyway.

haha .. you would be pretty hard to miss with your name all over your truck.

lol. I was one of those that missed DandyDon. I just wasn't lookin at the truck. Sorry Don.

Amascuba. You are more than welcome to dive with us. We always have people show up and dive with us. My name is Jo by the way. (and in case you didn't catch it earlier...I'll be in a black wetsuit with pink and yellow stripes on the arms and waist...can't miss me) I have a silver SUV that I try to pull up as close as I can to get my gear out as needed. It has a Scubaboard sticker on back. See ya. Be prayin for warmer weather....

scubajoh44:
lol. I was one of those that missed DandyDon. I just wasn't lookin at the truck. Sorry Don.

Amascuba. You are more than welcome to dive with us. We always have people show up and dive with us. My name is Jo by the way. (and in case you didn't catch it earlier...I'll be in a black wetsuit with pink and yellow stripes on the arms and waist...can't miss me) I have a silver SUV that I try to pull up as close as I can to get my gear out as needed. It has a Scubaboard sticker on back. See ya. Be prayin for warmer weather....
I think I'd mentioned that I'd be flying a Texas car flag too. :11:

Yeah, she's the cute blonde with blue lips. :D

DandyDon:
I think I'd mentioned that I'd be flying a Texas car flag too. :11:

Yeah, she's the cute blonde with blue lips. :D

bwahaha ... If somebody was looking for you by what car you drive then you would be hard to miss!

lol at the blonde with blue lips .. it's not going to be that cold ... in the water. :p

ABQdiver and scubajoh44,

Since my buddy chickened out on me, I'll most likely be there Sunday morning - Depending on what the road conditions are going to be. If the roads are icey I may not make my way up there. If I make it I'll be there around 9:30 - 10AM on Sunday and will look for your cars. I drive a white '91 Ford Ranger and have an SSI scuba flag sticker on the lower driver side rear window.

I look forward to diving with you guys/girls. I'll most likely see you Sunday.

James

I'll look for ya, but we will probably be closed to finished by Sunday 10:00. We start as early as we can. Look for me anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom