Santa Rosa the 18th of Feb......how to stay warm????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh:
Hey James (amascuba), it was nice to meet you this weekend. Hopefully i'll see you there again some time.

I've looked at my work schedule and I'm off the third sunday of March, so I'm most likely going to be there! It was nice to meet you as well. See you next month!

amascuba:
I've looked at my work schedule and I'm off the third sunday of March, so I'm most likely going to be there! It was nice to meet you as well. See you next month!
Cool, now we just have to see if we can get scubajoh44 to come so we can check out her new backplate eyebrow

You folks realize that as long as you keep this thread active with its current title, someone is likely to plan on March 18?
grinning-smiley-024.gif

DandyDon:
You folks realize that as long as you keep this thread active with its current title, someone is likely to plan on March 18?
Ok, I tweaked the title slightly to avoid that problem :)

Roak

Back
Top Bottom