San Diego BC's Weekend Aug 23rd/24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from another great night dive at the shores. Vis was down a bit in the shallows, but we did scoot along with a couple leopard sharks and came across a big school(?) of squid.

Sounds good to me :D See you Sat :D

Just got back from another great night dive at the shores. Vis was down a bit in the shallows, but we did scoot along with a couple leopard sharks and came across a big school(?) of squid.

Josh, thank you for the teasers... :)

It'll be good seeing you again. It's been a while.

Oh, also thanks for helping to make this happen.

Josh, thank you for the teasers... :)

It'll be good seeing you again. It's been a while.

Oh, also thanks for helping to make this happen.

Kevin,

Man I didn't know you're coming dowm, thats great. It was been a long time. Can't wait to see you man.

Are you on the Marissa or Lois?

This weeekend is getting better and better.

boards at 7:30 - 8:00. Departs when we're all set

Well Josh has done an amazing job of organizing this weekend. I am really looking forward to diving on Saturday. I had attempted to organize a BBQ for this same Sunday before I knew of this one. Since Jen and Josh would not be able to attend two of them on the same day at the same place, it just made sense to combine our efforts and have one (it wouldn't be the same to have one without them!). This is the list of people coming out for the BBQ and what they are bringing:

Steve: carne asada
John: hamburgers
Soraya: chips and salsa
Terry: sausages
kim: pitching in for the carne asada
Jesus:
Norma:
Roy:
Tony: just stopping by for a bit
Marianne (me): veggie burgers, blue cheese, hot sauce, marinated flank steak

I will post a message to the others what they might want to bring that is missing from the list on here. If I get any updates, I will post here. Hope to see everyone Sunday!

Nice! See you sunday :D

Hi Marianne,

Thank you, for the list. Teresa and I are bringing a few extra items as well. We will see everyone down there.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom