Rumrunner Megadive @ Ginnie !!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time is everyone planning on getting to the campsite? I am trying to work out who will be there and what needs to be setup first. It looks like we may get some rain in the afternoon on Friday. I'm setting up the tent and tarps first!
Also, I need to start a list of what foods we will need.
I should be sporadicly onsite all day Friday until about 5pm. After that, I'll be there the rest of the weekend.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
What time is everyone planning on getting to the campsite? I am trying to work out who will be there and what needs to be setup first. It looks like we may get some rain in the afternoon on Friday. I'm setting up the tent and tarps first!
I should be sporadicly onsite all day Friday until about 5pm. After that, I'll be there the rest of the weekend.

Friday around noonish for me.

Da Bean

P.S. If ANYONE is up for diving Friday , LET ME KNOW !!!!
DaFool , I've got your number for Friday , you know .... :D
Andy too :D

I plan on being there early evening on Friday, with enough time to set up tent, pull out gear, nip some rum, get to bed and do a sunrise dive... :D

Well, I got the truck. Iwas planning on coming out Friday, but I decided if there's no Galaxy dive friday night, that I wouldn't div eon Friday. I was still thinking about coming out, but I'm got literealy no cash in the bank and I could really use that $20 for gas. Does anyone know if there is any way to not pay $20 to camp at Ginnie? Are any kind of places cheaper? I don't need water or electricity, but i think you don't get a discount for that, I think you have to pay extra, so, like $25 if you want those amenities. If I could camp for $10 a night, I'll be out friday. Otherwise, I'll be there early Saturday and I'll camp Saturday night.

Also, if I come into the park before 8, I have to pay for the previous night'
s camping, right? Is this correct? If it is, then I'll be there at 8:01.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
What time is everyone planning on getting to the campsite?

quickest i can there is 8:00 or so ... so expect me around 8:30 to 9:00

i plan to bring cold beer, set up the tent, and booze it up til like 2:00 a.m.

If you rotate the beer… one for you… one for Matt… one for Mardie… you might be able to last till 3am… remember only the ones you drink for yourself have calories!
And none of that light beer crap when it is Matt and my turns!
Love you all… miss you
Mardie

H2Andy:
quickest i can there is 8:00 or so ... so expect me around 8:30 to 9:00
That's PM right??? :D

Sea Dragon:
… remember only the ones you drink for yourself have calories!

oh man ... now you tell me

:wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
That's PM right??? :D

what, Please Melinda can I go????

:wink:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
OK- Who has the list? We had a list....... where's the
da.........? :ignore:

I'll be there around 3pm Saturday. I can hardly wait!

I'll bring some bottled water and a side dish (potato salad or something.)

Jenny, call me if I need to bring extra ice or any last minute things for Saturday.

Coming from Satsuma, hope I don't get lost! :D

I wish you could join us Mardie, but you know we understand. We'll be thinking about you and look forward to seeing you soon!:10:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom