Rolock dry glove system review and modification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put up a video of the modification to both the rolock 3 system and the sitech quick cuff system. This is not for the Antares system which as a previous poster mentioned uses the rolock 90 system without modification.

We have also since been able to become a us rolock dealer. We have both the rolock 3 and 90 kits In stock as well as the sitech rings. We also have the orings that are used in the modification.

We have also since been able to become a us rolock dealer.

Great! How do I order from you? I'm making arrangements for Steve Gamble to replace the plastic zipper on my dry suit plus install the Rolocks permanently to my DUI dry suit. Feel free to DM me.

Edit: sending a DM instead now

Great! How do I order from you? I'm making arrangements for Steve Gamble to replace the plastic zipper on my dry suit plus install the Rolocks permanently to my DUI dry suit.
How did it work out permanently installing the Rolocks to a DUI dry suit? Did you originally have zip seals?

How did it work out permanently installing the Rolocks to a DUI dry suit? Did you originally have zip seals?
I dragged my feet to ship, but DRIS is installing them. yes, I have the wrist zip seals.

I’d love to hear how it works out—thanks!
Will do. When I get it back, I'll head to the lake near my house just to mess around. I might freedive with it at first to not mess around with scuba as all I care about it to get used to it.

Good to see a US vendor for the Rolock 90. By chance do you know what size o-ring is used for the seal?

Hey @wetb4igetinthewater — how did the Rolocks/DUI combo work out?
I'm back. I've only gone into a lake near my house to test it for leaks. It works great so far. Will be doing a longer dive this weekend. But just in the water, I like it. So much easier to don/doff that a dry suit with semi-permanently attached gloves. I really wish I never went with the DUI system. I did have the SiTech replaceable neck seal system put in, but I haven't worn a harness yet to say how comfortable that is.

Back
Top Bottom