Reports, Pictures and Videos: January 19th Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3::rofl3:
Sorry Jeff these too make it too easy sometimes.
"These too"??? What'd I say!?!?!?! :rofl3:

Sorry hun, guilt by association I guess.

No worries - If that is what I need to endure for my association with Micboucher - it's well worth it! :D

Wow, I had a fantastic time diving and meeting all of you! A special thanks goes out to Sarah for organizing this special event and Michelle for taking me out on my first night dive. ***

I would love to get a drysuit in the future as soon as I drain the neoprene out of my wetsuit, then I can be warm like Michelle and Sarah want to be. :)

But come on ladys don't do the jump just yet because then you'll leave me behind in the cold :( Your suits still have a lot of neoprene left. ***

View My Video

MG

P.S
Nathan I want your tank lights as you were like a x-mas try under the water very easy to find :)

It was nice meeting you as well Mike! Please feel free to join in whenever you can make it. I haven't been doing as much diving as I would like to lately, but that's primarily because of the pull to go snowboarding as well! :D Too many hobbies.

As for the drysuits - I just figured out that I've done 35 dives in my gear thus far. Probably will not be looking to get a drysuit for sometime, and it will only be after I rent another and have a better experience. Last time, I got some of that lovely 52 degree water down the back of my neck seal and it was NOT fun. Really hard to judge the beauty of the drysuit under those conditions.

Your video is awesome Mike! I am wondering how you were able to shoot video and not have so much of the "Monterey green-blue" tint in it?

Oh yeah, and I want lights like Baconated's too! :)

Hey guys, thanks so much for your hospitality! I had a great time diving. Sorry I had to bail on the second dive, I guess the stars just weren't aligned. Taoh, I had a good time diving the Metridium Fields with you though. And thanks for the northshore divers plug. I'm going to be in Vallejo this weekend, so I posted to see if anyone's going out to play.

Dates and availability pending, I'm going to see if I can get in on the next M&G, but if not I hope to see you all again in the near future!

Cheers,
Ben

Ben - it was great to meet you! It was nice to have you join us all. Hope that you had a nice time at your girlfriend's event that evening. :D

hey all-
just got online, wanted to say THANKS! that was fun. weather was great! too bad we had to leave early. next time we'll try to stay over...
btw- nice find on the shrimp!!!!
see ya soon-
Jon and Amy

Hey! There's Jon_M! :) Thank you and Amy for coming out - it was a pleasure meeting you both, although we were sad to see you both go. But at least you got one dive in! Hope that you all can come back again sometime!

Back
Top Bottom