Reports, Pictures and Videos: January 19th Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was REAL NICE Ron, You owe me a glass of orange juice that I spit all over my desk Laughing

Wow, go to a few meetings and you guys fill up 2 pages. :11:

You got me again Ron! :wink: I guess I need to jump into the gutter and review each post before hitting the button, eh?
smile_2.gif

Noy sure why you thought that sweetie ,, But actully No I was solo diving.

I have no idea why I thought the first post was from Ron. :confused: I guess the drugs must have kicked in about the time I wrote it. :rofl3:

No worries - If that is what I need to endure for my association with Micboucher - it's well worth it! :D

Awww, thanks Sarah! :D

Hey guys, thanks so much for your hospitality! I had a great time diving. Sorry I had to bail on the second dive, I guess the stars just weren't aligned. Taoh, I had a good time diving the Metridium Fields with you though. And thanks for the northshore divers plug. I'm going to be in Vallejo this weekend, so I posted to see if anyone's going out to play.

Dates and availability pending, I'm going to see if I can get in on the next M&G, but if not I hope to see you all again in the near future!

Cheers,
Ben

Yes, it was great meeting you too. Hopefully, we'll get to dive together next time. I'm going to try to make it to some of the NCD's events too, so maybe I'll see you there as well.

Happy diving!

hey all-
just got online, wanted to say THANKS! that was fun. weather was great! too bad we had to leave early. next time we'll try to stay over...
btw- nice find on the shrimp!!!!
see ya soon-
Jon and Amy

I enjoyed meeting you and Amy too. Hope you to see you at one of the next ones.

Wow, go to a few meetings and you guys fill up 2 pages. :11:

You got me again Ron! :wink: I guess I need to jump into the gutter and review each post before hitting the button, eh?
smile_2.gif

Remember what I said about myself on saturday? You know I'm a smart _ss.:D

Remember what I said about myself on saturday? You know I'm a smart _ss.:D

Yeah, my memory just slipped for a moment. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom