Reports, Pictures and Videos: January 19th Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video Mike. I think that it is Brad, Jeff and Anne in some of the shots, but definitely alot of Michelle. Here's one for you ....

MikeGuerrero.jpg

You are BAD Sara ..... really bad!:D

No. No. I just thought it was a bit humorous. Brad was steaming back towards us, face in the water - moving faster than I thought possible. But then all of a sudden, his courseheading went awry ... This is the ACTUAL satellite imagery from that night ... Please note our support. The red is from Brad's tank light. Amazing technology!!!! :D

bradmap_copy.jpg

I don't think he actually hit the rocks, just was swerving as he was motoring out there. Did you make contact Brad? Or am I smoking something all together?

No I didn't actually hit the rocks. I'm not sure how I do that but I veer off to the right sometimes when I'm swimming face down. I did notice rocks below me when I almost ran into the rocks...:) Looked up and was like, whoops, not that way.

And you forgot to include me running over to Jim and Ron's RV, knocking on the door and then back to my car. :wink:

No. No. I just thought it was a bit humorous. Brad was steaming back towards us, face in the water - moving faster than I thought possible. But then all of a sudden, his courseheading went awry ... This is the ACTUAL satellite imagery from that night ... Please note our support. The red is from Brad's tank light. Amazing technology!!!! :D

bradmap_copy.jpg

Yeah, he was really moving and we were cheering him on just like that. Pretty good workout, wasn't it Brad? :wink:

Very nice pictures Ron!

Thank you for posting them! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom