Reports, Pictures and Videos: January 19th Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What a great day that was! It was so nice to meet so manydivers yesterday! We had awesome weather, good conditions and wonderful company to boot!

Thank you for coming out to the events jim_Ernst, prodiver_ca, msbrew, micboucher, wdunne, mikeguerrero, baconated, biz_nate, taoh (from the NCD), hinalo, Anne, jon_m and wife, dannobee, socalangel, Chuck and the captain of his boat (whose name eludes me (sorry!)), scubajunkee, peter_c, docwong, scubadancer and all the others whose names I have horribly forgotten!

A SPECIAL THANKS to Prodiver_ca for leading the first dive and expertly getting everyone who kicked out there to the Metridium Field! Thank you!!

More reports from me when home and have gone through my logbook, computer and camera!

Hmmm, I see a report but no pictures or video. Must be my ancient version of Windoze...

Arrrrr - the grumblings! :D I only have just gotten home and organized but here you go! A few of my photos - slightly edited and not identified. I only have a handful of photos from the 2 day dives since the batteries died on the first dive.

I am wondering where the rest of the divers are with theirs?!!? :D

(1) Dori nudibranch - monterey dori!?
(2) Sea Nettle
(3) Clown nudi
(4) Decorator crab
(5) Shrimp
(6) unknown as of yet. :)

Attachments

• IMG_6458.jpg
    IMG_6458.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6464.jpg
    IMG_6464.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6474.jpg
    IMG_6474.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6471.jpg
    IMG_6471.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 60
  • shrimp.jpg
    shrimp.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6444.jpg
    IMG_6444.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 44
Okay, I am tired and SB appeared to be a bit lagging on the upload - but then they were both there. Weird. Anyhow, sorry.

Eh, I don't really have any of those - someone else might. Here are my only three topsides. As for who the divers are - I have no idea based on these photos. I believe some of the divers are wdunne and micboucher. Probably also mikeguerrero and baconated. I believe. Please correct me if needed!

Attachments

• IMG_6409.jpg
    IMG_6409.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6411.jpg
    IMG_6411.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6412.jpg
    IMG_6412.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 49
Great day of diving. I especially liked the night dive... Thanks for waiting for me while this n00b went and put weights in his BC. I'm having difficulty uploading my pics for some reason (my cable modem is crawling for some reason).

Oh and 1. looks like a Lemon Dorid, 6. like a Ringed dorid...Need to find my Nudibranch book and I can tell you a scientific name.

I believe Sarah has #1 right:
1. Doris montereyensis(which is basically a sea lemon) and 6. Diaulula sandiegensis

but I'm no expert! :D

:zen:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom