Reports, Pictures and Videos: January 19th Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for making this a great meet and greet. I enjoyed meeting all of you in person, and am looking forward to March 15th.

I just got home thanks to invitations to dive with Carol, Larry, Chuck, John, and Jeff on Sunday and then John on Monday. So I'm still sorting through all the shots.

I have a few pics ready to upload. Carrie took a few topside shots that I'll be transfering tomorrow.

Attachments

• Lemon.jpg
    Lemon.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 29
  • Metridium.jpg
    Metridium.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Metridium2.jpg
    Metridium2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Sea nettle.jpg
    Sea nettle.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 30
  • SeaCucumber.jpg
    SeaCucumber.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Starfish.jpg
    Starfish.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Tube Anemone.jpg
    Tube Anemone.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 25
Thanks everyone for making this a great meet and greet. I enjoyed meeting all of you in person, and am looking forward to March 15th.

I just got home thanks to invitations to dive with Carol, Larry, Chuck, John, and Jeff on Sunday and then John on Monday. So I'm still sorting through all the shots.

I have a few pics ready to upload. Carrie took a few topside shots that I'll be transfering tomorrow.

Nice shots Ron! I'm looking forward to diving with you and Carrie again on the 15th. Too bad Ernest won't be making it. I think he should bring his class to Lobos and they can practice saving us. I could play a tired diver at the end of a dive. :eyebrow:

Ernst ERNST ERNST NOT ERNEST SILLY GIRL:D

Hahaha. I got it...Ernst. Sorry about that Jim!

This isn't all that great, but I like the little nerd peeking over the top!!

I realy enjoyed meeting you all and would love to dive with all or any of you again!!

Ron and I both had a great time and an outstanding weekend!!

First pix with a new rig, Nothing great but here you go!

I just realized you have to click them twice to get them to full size.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom