Reply from Viking re: Oriskany ripoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fire_diver:
Sure thing! I see talk about Jesus' head, about the natural environment, about the intentions for the wreck after sinking, OH LOOK! ITS YOU AGAIN< HARPING ABOUT THE CAPT, people responding to YOU about the capt, why it was sunk, YOU ABOUT THE CAPT, is the ship a park, what happens to wrecks and when, hurrican damage, respect for divers, anteres, diamond knot, and some responding to YOU ABOUT THE CAPT!!!

This takes us back to post #144.

Now shut the hell up! you're boring the mob already!

FD

In your profile under Interest you say: I like playing poker, and have been a treasure hunter for about 17 years. I even have a treasure hunting book I need to finalize so I can get it published.

Reletive to the Captain or "Diver" is that like the POT calling the kettle black?

I guess as long as you see the object as a treasure it's OKAY to take it. Why don't you post a tread about the treasure you take and lets see how that's received.

Don Janni:
In your profile under Interest you say: I like playing poker, and have been a treasure hunter for about 17 years. I even have a treasure hunting book I need to finalize so I can get it published.

Reletive to the Captain or "Diver" is that like the POT calling the kettle black?

I guess as long as you see the object as a treasure it's OKAY to take it. Why don't you post a tread about the treasure you take and lets see how that's received.

Marines cut through the mustard and get to the point. oooohh rah!

Keeping the peace through strength.

What he makes up for in spirit he seems to lack in eloquence.

The Captain is doing what all those in a conspiracy do, try to blame the primary person responsible for the act. Per the orignial post of the thief, the Captain directed him to the location of the phone. Conspiracy is the act of 2 or more people acting together to commit a crime. It has been duly outlined by FWC that it is illegal to remove items from the O. Stop trying to let him off the hook. He aided and abetted the criminal larceny of items belonging to the state of Florida and now tries to justify his actions. It is obvious that the actor is a repeat customer of the Captain and he has no intention of offending him.

Thalassamania:
What he makes up for in spirit he seems to lack in eloquence.

Or, what he lacks in eloquence he makes up for in spirit :D

Don Wray:
The Captain is doing what all those in a conspiracy do, try to blame the primary person responsible for the act. Per the orignial post of the thief, the Captain directed him to the location of the phone. Conspiracy is the act of 2 or more people acting together to commit a crime. It has been duly outlined by FWC that it is illegal to remove items from the O. Stop trying to let him off the hook. He aided and abetted the criminal larceny of items belonging to the state of Florida and now tries to justify his actions. It is obvious that the actor is a repeat customer of the Captain and he has no intention of offending him.

His was conspiring through silence and not taking corrective measures after the fact.

Don Janni:

Ah! The feeble attempt at a personal attack. The last bastion of fools who run out of words.

Hmmm, I see that you assume I strip shipwrecks as treasure hunting. My treasure hunting has many fascets. I pan and dredge gold in the Rocky mountains, I recover money and jewelry lost in lakes and oceans, I recover lost caches. Everyplace I search is either public land or on private property with written consent. I have returned as much jewelry (and other treasure) to rightfull owners as I have ever kept (because no owner could be found).

So what does any of that have to do with your love affair with the capt?

fire_diver:
Hmmm, I see that you assume I strip shipwrecks as treasure hunting. My treasure hunting has many fascets. I pan and dredge gold in the Rocky mountains, I recover money and jewelry lost in lakes and oceans, I recover lost caches. Everyplace I search is either public land or on private property with written consent. I have returned as much jewelry (and other treasure) to rightfull owners as I have ever kept (because no owner could be found).

So what does any of that have to do with your love affair with the capt?

thanks, you made my point.

pilot fish:
Marines cut through the mustard and get to the point. oooohh rah!

Keeping the peace through strength.

What? This make little sense.

:confused: :shakehead :classic:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom