Reef Trip Sept. 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miss D seems like a celeb everwhere she goes!

Tank ya sir! :)

I think Steve/Aquanex/The fella that did my tags may stop by this thread to check out the piccers.

Damn it looks like a dive. All those chicks on that boat... Larry must have been in heaven:wink:

It was a great day! :eyebrow:

Great pictures. I've thinking about taking up spearfishing myself. Is this a course you can take at a dive shop or you learn from dive buddies? As some of you might have seen I'm a fairly new diver. Still have A LOT to learn.

Great pictures. I've thinking about taking up spearfishing myself. Is this a course you can take at a dive shop or you learn from dive buddies? As some of you might have seen I'm a fairly new diver. Still have A LOT to learn.

Thanks msscuba! I don't spearfish but there are classes that you can take. Ask MissDirected about it and she will hook you up with what you need. I shoot the fish with a camera. :wink: Maybe one day I will shoot them with a spear. :cool2:

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I'm sure your buddies can get you started but every once in a while there are seminars that really help. Its a lot of fun.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom