Reef Trip Sept. 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for a great day of diving.It was good to meet some new dive buddies.Thanks to Capt.Ty for another fun relaxing dive trip to some great reefs with lots of wild life.
If any one is up for some spring diving im free weekends and Wednesdays or even just a trip to Hudson Grotto or a yak dive at Hospital Hole.If H.H. is the choice I prefer to stay above the Sulfur layer.I have access to two single yaks and there is conoe rentals at the marina. I don't recomend the john boat rentals,most of the river is shallow and you will usually get a boat that is already clogged and barely any water comming out but they tell you it's fine and will start to over heat before the 2nd turn.

:D 'Nuther nice day on the water thanks to a great crew.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks again for your generousity.

:D 'Nuther nice day on the water thanks to a great crew.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks again for your generousity.

Checked on the name you gave me for that jelly - can't find a decent pic - since I am not convinced on SC trying to check on the other one.

Ty what was the name of the second ledge we dove today on the 6th? I was a couple of GREAT dives.
Thanks
William, Robin

Jolly something - maybe Jolly Roger? I think Scoobahdood wrote it down. Is Robin getting her own screen name? :jump3:

What a rockin' great day! As always, TY you are awesome. :) BTW, I think you should have the missus run a charter tomorrow :D I need to go back out. It was too good out there today.

We saw squid, killer jellyfish (still looking for proper id on this speciman - it is not in the Humann books), hawksbill turtle, lots of moon jellies, along with all the usual suspects. Nice shootable fish as well.

III and I buddied up, since we were both spearing. Just so everyone knows, I shot a fish and he took it and set it free. :shocked2: Be aware of him is all I'm, sayin':wink: I also nailed an awesome hog but he got loose. So no fish for me is the big and small of that. Now III/Donny on the other hand, he's eating pretty well right about now :doh:

Jessica and Robin, really nice meeting you.

Anyone keen on going to World of Beer tonight? Jessica? Donny/Ann? Anyone?

If I would have seen this in time yesterday I would have joined you. Maybe next time. pm me if you want. My number is xxx-xxxx if you want to call me. I hope I can join the next dive too. I can even go during the week (sometimes),

Last edited by a moderator:
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
If I would have seen this in time yesterday I would have joined you. Maybe next time. pm me if you want. My number is xxx-xxxx if you want to call me. I hope I can join the next dive too. I can even go during the week (sometimes),

You better watch posting your number on the forum that way. There are a bunch of crazy people on here. They might start calling you at 2 in the morning and breathing heavy on the phone. Askin you all kinds of naughty questions. Not that anyone I know would do that. I have just heard that kind of thing can happen.:rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope not. But I sleep pretty soundly. They better call me before 2a(lol)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom