Reef Trip Sept. 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not me, I don't care to much for jellies,but they seem to like me.So I went and bought a skin so hopefully I won't have any stings.

You're their peanut butter? :wink:

SATURDAY
WEST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

Just in case:

Lighthouse Point Marina
8610 Bay Pines Blvd
St Petersburg, FL 33709

Pull around to the left side of the warehouse/high and dry, go all the way back, drop gear, and then go park.

If anyone wants my number shoot me a pm and I will send it to you.

See all of you in the morning :yeahbaby:

Anyone have an underwater camera? Mine is broke :sad:

Just in case:

Lighthouse Point Marina
8610 Bay Pines Blvd
St Petersburg, FL 33709

Pull around to the left side of the warehouse/high and dry, go all the way back, drop gear, and then go park.

If anyone wants my number shoot me a pm and I will send it to you.

See all of you in the morning :yeahbaby:

Anyone have an underwater camera? Mine is broke :sad:

Bandit1980 has one but he's pretty preoccupied right now. BTW, it's broken, not broke! LOL. Have fun guys, I'm really jealous, I wasn't going to be here for this dive.

We're on. See ya soon.

GMZ853-856-873-876-062200-
ENGLEWOOD TO TARPON SPRINGS OUT 20 NM-
BONITA BEACH TO ENGLEWOOD OUT 20 NM-
ENGLEWOOD TO TARPON SPRINGS OUT 20 TO 60 NM-
BONITA BEACH TO ENGLEWOOD OUT 20 TO 60 NM-
354 AM EDT SAT SEP 6 2008

TODAY
WEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET. BAY AND INLAND
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

What a rockin' great day! As always, TY you are awesome. :) BTW, I think you should have the missus run a charter tomorrow :D I need to go back out. It was too good out there today.

We saw squid, killer jellyfish (still looking for proper id on this speciman - it is not in the Humann books), hawksbill turtle, lots of moon jellies, along with all the usual suspects. Nice shootable fish as well.

III and I buddied up, since we were both spearing. Just so everyone knows, I shot a fish and he took it and set it free. :shocked2: Be aware of him is all I'm, sayin':wink: I also nailed an awesome hog but he got loose. So no fish for me is the big and small of that. Now III/Donny on the other hand, he's eating pretty well right about now :doh:

Jessica and Robin, really nice meeting you.

Anyone keen on going to World of Beer tonight? Jessica? Donny/Ann? Anyone?

What a rockin' great day! As always, TY you are awesome. :) BTW, I think you should have the missus run a charter tomorrow :D I need to go back out. It was too good out there today.

We saw squid, killer jellyfish (still looking for proper id on this speciman - it is not in the Humann books), hawksbill turtle, lots of moon jellies, along with all the usual suspects. Nice shootable fish as well.

III and I buddied up, since we were both spearing. Just so everyone knows, I shot a fish and he took it and set it free. :shocked2: Be aware of him is all I'm, sayin':wink: I also nailed an awesome hog but he got loose. So no fish for me is the big and small of that. Now III/Donny on the other hand, he's eating pretty well right about now :doh:

More a lil later on the dive. In short, THEY ROCKED!!!! but I will definately get with you about world of beer in just a lil bit. Will try to move my plans there:D

Stinging cauliflower is the jelly, I do believe.

Jess, text me, when you decide. Going to take a quick nap :D

I would meet you there, but I'm afraid you will change your mind at the last minute and back out n:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom