Reef Trip Sept. 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was up at 2 the other night! I should have called! Just to see what happens! :)

- Boats

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I was up at 2 the other night! I should have called! Just to see what happens! :)

- Boats

I'm up at 2 on a regular basis because I don't sleep much but I would never do something like that. I'm way too nice of a guy for that.:rofl3:

Boats, remember what your Parole officer said about late night phone calls like that...

I've been sitting here for hours waiting on piccers :shocked2::depressed::D

I can see the pics just fine!! Looking at the viewfinder on my camera! :D

It was great meeting all the new folks, William & Robin, Fletcherjm, Manda100 and hanging with III and MissD. It was a perfect dive for diving. Could not ask for better weather, boat, or Capt!! :D

What do you guys think the vis was? I'm thinking around 20ft, maybe 25? I'm really not good at judging vis. Let me know, I need to let my LDS know.

I will post some pics in a little while. So, MissD hold on to whatever you need to hold on to!! But please don't hold your breath!! :wink:

I can see the pics just fine!! Looking at the viewfinder on my camera! :D

It was great meeting all the new folks, William & Robin, Fletcherjm, Manda100 and hanging with III and MissD. It was a perfect dive for diving. Could not ask for better weather, boat, or Capt!! :D

What do you guys think the vis was? I'm thinking around 20ft, maybe 25? I'm really not good at judging vis. Let me know, I need to let my LDS know.

I will post some pics in a little while. So, MissD hold on to whatever you need to hold on to!! But please don't hold your breath!! :wink:

III and I agreed it was about 25-30ft.

It was a GREAT dive, and a pleasure meeting all you "guys". (There were more ladies on this trip than guys). Robin and I are going to be over in Boynton Beach next weekend diving with 6 pack divers so we wont be able to join you on your trip. My group will probably be staying at the same hotel (Holiday Inn Ex). Maybe we can get together on Saturday evening and exchange dive reports. We will be boat diving Sat afternoon and Sunday AM, then returning home.

Here are a few pics from above and below. Not great pics but at least you can make out what was happening.
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0096.jpg

MissD and Capt. Ty at the helm!

2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0098.jpg

III relaxing on the trip out.

2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0099.jpg

III chatting with Fletcherjm at pic time now know as Jess4diving and MissD.
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0108.jpg

Jess4diving
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0109.jpg

Me and Jess4diving

Last edited:
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0138.jpg

MissD looking for something to shoot.
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0139.jpg

I could tell it was MissD!
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0143.jpg

Amanda100 found this nice Big Turtle!
2008_0906SeptReefdivetrip0148.jpg

Jess4diving spotted this sand outline of a flounder.

Vid of pesky remoras

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom