Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone know of a hotel near by that wont break us? we will be in Key Largo until the 13th (well supposed to be) but after talking about it tonight, we might just make Friday our last dive and then head up that way to do the clean up on Saturday. We'd like to find some where with out roachs or bars on the windows to stay.... Maybe we can even get something going for a shore dive on Sunday with everyone too...... Anyways, just a thought...

BaitedStorm - that is exactly what I was thinking. It would be cool if we could get all the people who are tripping over to stay at the same place - have a cook out social or something that evening.

CBulla:
BaitedStorm - that is exactly what I was thinking. It would be cool if we could get all the people who are tripping over to stay at the same place - have a cook out social or something that evening.

Sounds good to me.

Paul

For staying over, and it would be great to get everyone together at one location to Party, eh...I Mean Socialize after the dives. :eyebrow:

Maybe Scuba_Jenny or someone over there can make a few recommendations.

Wildbill:cop_2:

CBulla:
For the record, I'm inquiring about if the sites are still TBD.

Colin, I think post # 49 disspells the TBD.

I'm up for the beach diving off Pompano Pier...who wants to join me??????? My plan is to be there around 8:15 a.m. to allow enough time to set up and get instructions. Afterwards, maybe hop over to deerfield and do that one also. I think parking is easier at Deerfield, but Pompano is closer to home, at least for me.

I am assuming (yeah, yeah, I know what happens when you assume..) that Pompano Pier is where we will be. So, let's just plan for Pompano...

I thinking we will head back to the Pompano area after Fridays dive in Key Largo then.. So we'll need to find shelter for Friday and Saturday night.. I'm gonna try to search online for a "reasonable" hotel.... Assuming (hehe) we will need to stay somewhere near the pier.

Open for suggestions...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom