Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you got it fixed as well, it was driving me nuts, I was thinking that mabye someone picked up a duck and was trying to put it in a bag......

The pictures were awsome now I can truly try and remember names of those I did meet, Colin your still going to have to help me figure out the ones I can't remember.

novafury:
Colin your still going to have to help me figure out the ones I can't remember.
If you don't remember who they are, how are you gonna pick them out?:D

LOL! I knew it was annoying but I didn't realize HOW ANNOYING! Didn't really think much of it - breathed fine - figured it was something stupid and it was. Took it for another test run tonite and passed with silent bubbles!

Hmmm.. I too thought it was one of those duck things.. if I found the owner of what I thought was a toy, it was going to be placed elsewhere for them retrieve... cut the hose if I needed to. HOWEVER, now that I know it was a malfunctioning reg, I have a little sympathy.... :D

novafury:
Glad you got it fixed as well, it was driving me nuts, I was thinking that mabye someone picked up a duck and was trying to put it in a bag......

The pictures were awsome now I can truly try and remember names of those I did meet, Colin your still going to have to help me figure out the ones I can't remember.

We should have a group shot that we can label names to. :)

Now I really am L-O-L! Hell of a first impression I must have been making!

BTW - Jenny sent me the names I am going to attach them to the photos - maybe I will try to do that right now....

Your first impression was fabulous..."Fabulous darling!".. its that duck regulator ya have. Is it a Ducks Unlimited model? Come with a 12 guage and box of duck shot? :wink: :D

Soooo when are you coming over to Meg hunt with us on this coast?

scbababe:
O.K.... How much do you want?$$$?? :eyebrow:for the pics.

Hmmm, I could use a Rhino 48" Speargun or maybe a Steel Tank or two. :wink: Just kidding The ones that ReneeC got of you were better.

ReneeC,
I'm glad that you got your reg fixed....It did sound as if someone was stepping on a duck, and yes it was quite loud. Look forward to diving with everyone again!!!

Wildbill:cop_2:

Hee Hee, and she would never know if I intentionally mixed them up....:evil:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom