Rebreather Forum 4 Proceedings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr Simon Mitchell

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

Rebreather Forum 4 was held in Malta last year. The proceedings have just been published and are a goldmine of valuable material relevant to all things rebreather diving. I have attached the proceedings document to this post.

Simon M

Attachments

• Rebreather Forum 4 Proceedings 2024.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 176
Amazing, many thanks for compiling this. The videos where great but the proceedings are going to be even better.

Thank you Simon for making the proceedings available here!

I am looking forward to going through this wealth of information from the experts of the CCR diving community.

Hello,

Rebreather Forum 4 was held in Malta last year. The proceedings have just been published and are a goldmine of valuable material relevant to all things rebreather diving. I have attached the proceedings document to this post.

Simon M
This opens perfectly on my phone, but for some reason it asks for a password when trying to open on a "pocketbook" (similiar to a kindle). Any idea of the password? I've tried 0000, 1234, 2024 and blank.

This opens perfectly on my phone, but for some reason it asks for a password when trying to open on a "pocketbook" (similiar to a kindle). Any idea of the password? I've tried 0000, 1234, 2024 and blank.
The .pdf header does say "Password Encrypted" (on by default in Adobe products, evidently), but MacOS Preview, GIMP, etc have no trouble opening it.

Did you try no/blank password? The default password might be null

The .pdf header does say "Password Encrypted" (on by default in Adobe products, evidently), but MacOS Preview, GIMP, etc have no trouble opening it.

Did you try no/blank password? The default password might be null
Well, I've tried to try:)

If I type in a password I get a "wrong password message". With no password it just closes the dialogue box and closes the document. It does seem more like a "me" problem than with the document itself - it's just way more comfy to read on the Pocketbook than phone - but guess I'll just reprint when back home with my laptop:)

It works without any password unless you try to copy content.

Looks like it's protected against modifications according to Acrobat Pro.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 4.57.49 PM.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom