Reality...Just Asking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the 'Speedo Squad'?

mrjimboalaska:
.....:11: .............
now, if you could get me a Borat suit, in petite plus, that would work!

You could use that roll of yellow 2" webbing at the club and some thread to make a custom one. You'll have to try it out yourself though. :11:

where ya been Tom?

I almost called you the other night. JB went to a predeployment meeting at some club house building (Development/ Key Volunteer bldg)at K-bay and I rode my bike around. Well, it was pitch black and I got lost as s*&#. I actually had to call the MP's....humiliating.

catherine96821:
well, Just for arguments sake, do you do any other thing that IS more dangerous?

and how does that square out in your mind?

As the father of young kids and the breadwinner, you have a different set of cards on the table.

As an Instructor you have a responsibilty that you would not have if you were ..just a rock climber, for example.

The reason I am paranoid about not having anybody top-side to watch the boat (especially in wind) is that WALTER told me not to ever do it. Certain people tell me things and it is like God speaking.

I figure once that geek-freak, scuba pimp, Rockjock gets my housing made for the EPIRB, we can negotiate a bit. ...if the Coast Guard will respond to my beacon after all I said to them after the Rapture accident.

I really don't want to be floating out there, I go a little nuts after an hour.
Catherine dear, if the housing for your EPIRB/PLB isn't going to be ready anytime soon, I really should insist on buying a Fastfind Plus with Canister . . .like right now? I always carry the Fastfind Canister now on my BP waistbelt, and am thinking of purchasing a Uniden Mystic handheld VHF to keep inside my X-Scooter as well. . .

oh yea, I remember those links from a couple years ago.

So..having the idea won't save me? lol

I'm impressed Kev that you dive with that. Thats one safety measure that is actually worth something because it opens up your options a bit. ...hope the Coast Guard doesn't have me on the black list, I really do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom