R.I. Couple Finds Rare Pearl in Clam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what? I was merely expressing my opinion about the correct pronunciation of the word!
I say we run that trouble-making FLATLANDER out of our forum, let him be spiny lobster bait when they run out of c-a-t-s

Gidds:
what? I was merely expressing my opinion about the correct pronunciation of the word!
I say we run that trouble-making FLATLANDER out of our forum, let him be spiny lobster bait when they run out of c-a-t-s

yeah

YEAH. cat what was i thinkin i was eatin clam CHOWDER not general tso chicken..

brb i gotta get a clam rake :)

I'll get the tar and feathers :evil:

Gidds:
I'll get the tar and feathers :evil:
sounds good...
i got the hot oil.........
how bout a cattle prod.. would that be usefull :) :) :) :)

*hint hint* Andy should run now....
Maybe we should just brand a big "Q" on his forehead for quahog (I come from a long line of Puritains) then tie him to a chair and make him eat chow-DER.

y'all don't know about my superhero powers, do you?

"don't make me angry....you won't like me angry."

i can, at will:

1. turn into a large rock

2. fall asleep

3. mutate into a desk; and

4. give world-class wedgies

you'd be looking for some serious whooping if you came after me!

:wink:

YOU have messed with the wrong Yankees suh :evil: Now that we are finished fighting with eachother and can concentrate all our bad behavior and boredom on you there will be WAR!

not only will you chased with a clam rake, be tarred, feathered, cattle prodded, branded and forced to eat quahog chow-DER we will find some REAL lobsters and let them go to town with thier claws AND we will tape your eyelids open and force you to read Basquet cartoons. Scared yet?

Gidds:
Scared yet?

have you ever kicked a rock? it don't feel good, does it?

and rocks ain't scared of nothing... except maybe lava... and dynamite...

also large, rock-boring probes (hate those)

Diesel: Having problems? do try to concentrate :wink:

REAL lobsters like to hide under rocks...not good
Furthermore rocks can be catapaulted back into thier own regional forums where they can go around making snooty pronouncements about clams and clawless cockroachs all they like...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom