R.I. Couple Finds Rare Pearl in Clam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i'm sorry, i don't eat anything called a "quahog"

a hog, yes... a "quahog" no...

you have to set these limits and stick to them, or there goes civilization

Watch what you say, the quahog is the RI State ummm.. Mullusk!

While I am most decidedly NOT a Rhode Islander as a Yankee and a shellfish pathologist I feel it is my duty to gather a lynch mob and chase Andy with a clam rake (instead of a pitchfork). Come on boys, who's with me? GET THE FLATLANDER!
And no Andy you don't eat things called quahogs, you squeamish people eat cherry stones, mahoganies, and little necks etc. :wink:

Gidds:
While I am most decidedly NOT a Rhode Islander as a Yankee and a shellfish pathologist I feel it is my duty to gather a lynch mob and chase Andy with a clam rake (instead of a pitchfork). Come on boys, who's with me? GET THE FLATLANDER!
And no Andy you don't eat things called quahogs, you squeamish people eat cherry stones, mahoganies, and little necks etc. :wink:

Yeh really Gidds, I mean he comes from a State where they grow a fruit called an "Orange". Name the biggest export in Florida after a color-REAL IMAGINATIVE

Next thing you know he'll start making fun of lobsters or he'll start insisting that those clawless cockroaches they have down there are "lobsters". Boy won't we have a good riot then? :devil:

Gidds:
Next thing you know he'll start making fun of lobsters or he'll start insisting that those clawless cockroaches they have down there are "lobsters". Boy won't we have a good riot then? :devil:

I saw one Floridian post that he hurt his hand while catching a lobster-OMG Pathetic! (actually I think it was my brother?)

Tsk tsk. Additionally thier whole state is SINKING and none of them have ever seen snow!

actually, it snowed here in Jacksonville back in 1990... and we had lots of
car crashes... and we froze our butts off trying to surf

(hey, you gotta have your priorities straight)

personally, i'm offended that y'all would diss our lobsters, yummy, tender
creatures, beloving of peace (indicated by their lack of armament),
and most unguent in butter

but hey, you guys's idea of seafood is herring and sardines ... yuck...

KIPPERS are GOOD for you! :D

Gidds:
I feel it is my duty to gather a lynch mob and chase Andy with a clam rake. Come on boys, who's with me? GET THE FLATLANDER!
OMFG thats so funny i think i have a new sig.. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom