PST E-8 119 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A steel 72 with an RMV of 0.75 gets you all of about 12 minutes at 100 feet and 32 minutes at 50 feet.

Whee.

Might want to upgrade your recommendations for that diver..

triton94949:
A fill card. You must be talking about Diver Dans?

yup, closest shopt to me at work, drop tanks over on a monday, ahve them ready for wednesday night diving, then back over on thursday night for the weekend..

Single 130's off of my boat. Then I don't have to worry about huffing and puffing up and down a beach. :D

triton94949:
Why not 140s then?
Nah. Way tooooooo heavy... :wink:

If PST made them and I could get my hands on them - sure.

I'm just trying to figure out how a few messages about an overfill turned into a "your tanks suck" thread.

I must have missed the part of "My question is - seeing how the e-8 119's are rated @ 3442 shouldn't my disc have blown out? That's 850 pounds over, way more then 10% overfill." that said "hey triton, what do you think of these tanks?"

I guess if someone asks about a valve, the reponse will be "just don't put it on an e8-119 because they suck."

someone: "Hey, I have a new dive computer that's air intigrated."
triton: "Well, just don't monitor air from an e8-119 because only a fool would use that tank as a single... they suck and can't be right for you"

Sorry, I must be tired and grumpy.

cmalinowski:
I'm just trying to figure out how a few messages about an overfill turned into a "your tanks suck" thread.

I must have missed the part of "My question is - seeing how the e-8 119's are rated @ 3442 shouldn't my disc have blown out? That's 850 pounds over, way more then 10% overfill." that said "hey triton, what do you think of these tanks?"

I guess if someone asks about a valve, the reponse will be "just don't put it on an e8-119 because they suck."

someone: "Hey, I have a new dive computer that's air intigrated."
triton: "Well, just don't monitor air from an e8-119 because only a fool would use that tank as a single... they suck and can't be right for you"

Sorry, I must be tired and grumpy.

I will be happy to take the blame for changing the subject.

In all honesty I believe that LiLIrish should get another 119 as well, and a manifold and bands, and put them together. Then think about getting either a 100 or a 72 for single tank diving.

So you see, all is not lost. :)

Back
Top Bottom