PSD: 2nd Annual ScubaBoard 17th Annual OceanWATCH Clean-up Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woohoo! It's like getting an all star list together!!

Will be attending this event:

CBulla (1 guest)
Marvel
Scuba_Jenny (1 guest)
Itote
SFLDiver
DennisS
SharkBaite
UB
Dantastic (1 guest)
Orlando Eric
H2Andy
baitedstorm
blondey
down4fun

I will be bringing trauma shears for sale and use again.. $5 a piece and you get to keep them! I still trying to find holsters at a decent price.. perhaps someone good with a sewing machine can make some???? I have a great idea for making them for divers.....

Hoya - The Pompano beach pier is a real easy find.. I'll see if I can dig out last years directions. With my change of funding I'm staying with Jenny this year instead of beach side, however, that doesn't mean folks can't hook up with shore side rooms (the difference in price for "economy by the interstate and shore side this time of year is about $10.. I opt for shore side!!) and enjoy as much time at the beach as they can . :)

Brian will probably be bringing the portable carport for a shaded spot to hide under and triage from... Right Brian?

What am I missing...???

Its possible, need to repack into something more easily carried, the original container, was a box, Obvious they didn't mean for it to be taken down reused and what nots to often, so the box has long since went to the landfill. But Yes I will be bringing it this year. anything else ya can think of let me know. can also drag my trailer along to stow gear on for transport to and from locations...

I talked to Colin this morning, and Keith, from OceanWatch this weekend. OceanWatch is sponsoring a cookout in the afternoon. $5 a head includes hamburgs and hotdogs. The after cleanup party will be located at John U. Lloyd State Park, and we can dive from shore, then have the after cleanup party party at my house.
Sound good?

Scuba_Jenny:
I talked to Colin this morning, and Keith, from OceanWatch this weekend. OceanWatch is sponsoring a cookout in the afternoon. $5 a head includes hamburgs and hotdogs. The after cleanup party will be located at John U. Lloyd State Park, and we can dive from shore, then have the after cleanup party party at my house.
Sound good?

Which means bring $10 .... John Umama Lloyd charges $5/car entrance fee.
Carpooling is a good ting.

Good weather means I'll bring ze kayak(s).

If anyone else is thinking of bringing a kayak to Pompano Pier,
it is one WIDE beach! Think good cart with sand tires, or pack light.

Actually, Matt, I undersand the park is waiving the entrance fees for the Reef Cleanup Party participants, so it will only be $5. Not a bad deal.

Scuba_Jenny:
Actually, Matt, I undersand the park is waiving the entrance fees for the Reef Cleanup Party participants, so it will only be $5. Not a bad deal.

Hmmm, which means finding out just how dey know we B part of the Reef Cleanup.
Prolly by a slip of paper they give you at registration.

Does this mean you are waving any parking fees at your party too? :wink:
or do I bribe the gatekeeper with chocolate brownies?

SFLDiver:
Hmmm, which means finding out just how dey know we B part of the Reef Cleanup.
Prolly by a slip of paper they give you at registration.

Does this mean you are waving any parking fees at your party too? :wink:
or do I bribe the gatekeeper with chocolate brownies?

Hee Hee, I take bribes! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom