PSD: 2nd Annual ScubaBoard 17th Annual OceanWATCH Clean-up Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know what...

i think this is a geat excuse to drive to South Florida

There is boat diving cleanup and beach diving cleanup. Last year we did the beach diving thing at Pompano Pier. I think beach diving is the way to go, as the bubble watchers can also participate and clean the beach.

Orlando Eric:
I think this is it! I have had my eye on this cermonial Khukuri blade I can dive with Zero lead if I strap on one of those gigantic puppies!...
Dude...... I'm thinking that's the head remover knife!!!! Not needed, good thing I'm not your buddy on this one, hey Kim..... you might wanna get some of those bands to put around your neck... a know the ones that make those chicks have super long necks :eyebrow:
Orlando Eric:
BatiedStorm - Great to have our very own Scubaboard Nag to let us know when we are slacking. Is this when we all collectivley sigh.. "yes dear' and sign up for the event?
:bigun2: don't start no ***** and there wont be no ***** ..... punk! sounds an aweful lot like *SMACK* talk there smarty pants.....

baitedstorm:
Dude...... I'm thinking that's the head remover knife!!!! Not needed, good thing I'm not your buddy on this one, hey Kim..... you might wanna get some of those bands to put around your neck... a know the ones that make those chicks have super long necks :eyebrow:
I have to go the other way on this one. I'm thinking longer neck bigger target :11: But you have to admire a man with a large dive tool :wink:

down4fun:
But you have to admire a man with a large dive tool :wink:
O Lord girl..... Some of us have to live around him man.... your gonna swell up that head of his (don't even go there E1), He's not gonna be able to get through the door.... sheeeeesh woman..

Soooooooooo.. to get things back on track and not banter about cool accessories that really wouldn't help clean a reef....

Those whom have committed via the Roll Call on the Conch Divers Calender sign up are:
  • CBulla (1 guest)
  • Marvel
  • Scuba_Jenny (1 guest)
  • Itote
  • SFLDiver
  • DennisS
  • SharkBaite
  • UB
  • Dantastic (1 guest)
  • Orlando Eric

Andy...Kim.. where yawl at??? :)

ok, i'm signed up.

i'll be arriving Friday night, will meet you guys wherever Saturday morning. maybe
i can talk a few of you into a Key Largo boat trip on Sunday?

I can't wait... Had a blast last year as it was one of my first official SB functions.

Jenny keep the couch warm,,, I'm coming over..lol

See ya'll there...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom